Chapter 13- Say what?

--CONNOR POV--

It has been about 5 months since me and Rose became official. We haven't fought, at all. Not yet, at least. I don't even want to think about it. Sigh. We were currently watching a movie. I however, don't care about Channing Tatum. That's right girls and boys. We were watching a Channing Tatum movie. Yuck. I don't even get why girls like Channing Tatum.

I didn't even bother paying attention to a guy who had six packs. I had eight. Ha! Beat that Channing Tatum! Every now and then, I would make a move on Rose. She however had a different theory. Every time I tried she would catch me red handed. Ugh. I even tried the 'pretend yawn and wrap an arm around her' trick. Yet, did it work?

Does being glared at count?

"Why are we even watching this?" I whined, for about the sixty-fifth time. She sighed, dropping her head on to her hands, before looking at me. "Please stop, I didn't have a good day today, ok? Please just let me rest. I know you don't like The Vow but for me? Please?" She asked sweetly and nicely. I sighed before wrapping an arm around her waist.

I heard her sigh happily before leaning her head on my shoulder. I smiled, before looking down at her, placing a sweet kiss on her head. She was so beautiful. She was definitely a keeper.

--UKNOWN POV--

"Did you find her?" He asked. I smirked in the darkness. "It was easy" I chuckled.

"Find her and bring her here. Alive." He requested. I smirked evilly before hanging up. Looks like I'm going to be a party crasher.

'This is going to be fun.' I thought as I stepped inside her house, quiet and careful.

--ROSE POV--

I heard yelling and banging. Yet, I couldn't open my eyes. What's wrong with me? I heard my name being called twice. Ugh, why won't they open? I tried yelling and screening but something or someone held me down.

Suddenly, the rag or 'thing' placed in my mouth was removed. "What do you want from me?" I asked my voice shaky yet confident at the same time. The stranger chuckled. "You, my sweet, got an invitation" the stranger was obviously a man. But why did I remember the nick-name?

WAIT! He was the guy chasing me in the car! "Why are you doing this?" I felt his breath on my neck before he finally answered. "Payback and money" he answered, his voice full of venom. "Where's Connor?" I asked scarred.

"Hospital" he answered simply but I got a feeling he was smirking...evilly.

I didn't talk for a while. I didn't want to. I didn't need to.

--CONNOR POV--

I woke up, with bright lights above me, blinding my eyes. I slowly sat up, cautious of my body. Where's Rose? What happened to her? What did they do to her?

"Mr Perez?" I turned to my left and found a man in a white coat. Doctor. "Yes?" I asked, confused. "Sir, it seems as if, you have broken two ribs and have three bruises across your whole body." He stated, sorrow filling his voice. I nodded. After a few more questions and statements, he left. Nothing else was on my mind except the fact that Rose, my mate, my girlfriend, was taken from me. The thought of another man touching her, made me angry.

I feel so helpless. I feel weak, I couldn't even defend my own mate. I couldn't even help her. Ugh, why kind of mate am I?

The pain in my heart and in my wolf hurt the most than the surgery. Why was I so weak?

"Connor?" I looked up and saw Rachel walk in. She looked at me, man I haven't talked to her in ages. "Are you ok?" Were the first words that came out of her mouth. I sat there, frozen like a statue. She must have caught my expression because after she said something like 'I'm not that cold hearted', I don't know.

After a few words were exchanged, she bid her farewell before leaving me in the room- to rest.

Only one thought lingered-

I will find you Rose, even if it's the last thing I will do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks to the people who voted for this book! Love you guys, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <3 I not sure if I should update...should I?

Anyways...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3