Monsta X- Jooheon

'My birthday's party is tomorrow at 6 and its a sleep over! So don't forget your pillows, change of clothes, and toothbrush and paste! Please come??' One of my best friend texted me saying I was invited. I blinked a couple times. A sleep over?

"Whats wrong babe?" My boyfriend of a year and half asked while sliding into his side of the bunk bed hugging my waist. I shrugged.

"Nothing, just got invited to Myung's birthday party." I said placing my phone down on the night stand and tying my hair up. Jooheon's hand was rested on my waist under my sweatshirt drawing light shapes on my skin.

"Are you gonna go?" His voice muffled from the pillow against his face. I looked down at him and shrugged again.

"I haven't seen her in a while. Plus its nice to catch up. But I gotta asked my parents first." I said. I stretched and got off the bunk when Jooheon whined and pulled me back down.

"Aniyooo~ Jagiya dont leave me!" He whined while pulling me tighter and nuzzled his face against my bottom.

"Yah! Jooheon stop." I twisted my back and slapped his back. "My butt isnt an access place." I moved out of his hold and stood up, pulling up my leggings and fixing my sweatshirt. He whined again and tried to grab me back but I walked out of his reach.

"Babe, Minah please come back." He said in his aegyo voice. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his Majin Buu pillow and threw it at him. "Wait!" He called after me getting out if bed. I ran out of the room, down the hall towards the living room and kitchen. "I want to cuddle!"

"Aniyo! We've been in bed all day and its noon!" I shouted standing behind the couch where Hyungwon and I.M was sitting. They just ignored us. Shownu and Wonho were on their phone but looked at us as we made a ruckus.

"You just got here." He complained walking to me and I avoided him by turning another way waiting to run if he ran at me. I shook my head.

"I got here 3 hours ago." I rolled my eyes.

"Minah-ah, wanna help me make lunch?" I heard Kihyun asked from the kitchen.

"I'll love too." I said. "Sit and stay here." I pointed at Jooheon and he frowned extending his arm out for a hug. I sighed and gave him. I hugged him and he tightly secured his arm around my waist. I felt one of his hand land on my butt and before he did anything I quickly got out of his embrace and slapped his arm. "No kisses for you." I ran into the kitchen sticking my tongue out at him.

*Tomorrow night*

My dad finally lets me sleep over Myung's house and I have my stuff in my bag and a pillow. "Minah, are you driving?" My umma asked as I walked down the stairs. I shook my head.

"Soo-buo said she'll pick me up. Shes sleeping over too." Umma nodded her head. I said goodbye to them as I saw Soo-buo's car pull into my driveway. I got in and drove 35 minutes to her house.

We got there and the sky was a pale blue color. The camp fire in the middle of a crowded area was burning slowly. Music and laughter filled the air as they dis crazy stuff. "So, how are you and Jooheon?" Myung asked me as she sat beside me.

"Were good. His band is getting bigger and known worldwide now and days." I said roasting my marshmallow. She nodded.

"Your dating someone?" One of Myung's friend as me. I dont know her pretty well but it makes sense cause she doesn't know me. I nodded.

"Yeah, we've been together for a year and 6 months." I said.

"Aw! Thats so cute!" One of her other friend comment. Time flew by, we ate, sang, dance, and blasted music. Half of the people here was already drunk. Me, I was still sober. I had 2 drinks and thats about it.

Myung and her friends I didnt know about started playing with fireworks. I didnt know they even had them. "Minah! Come here!" One of Myung's guy friends said as they were on the grass. I sat by the fireplace roasting my marshmallows.

"No thanks! Im good over here!" I called back.

"Minah I wanna show you something, come here!" Myung now shouted in the mist of the group. I sighed. I blew on my marshmallow and place it on my plate with gram cracker and chocolate.

I dusted off my leggings and walked towards the group. They made room for me and in the middle of the group was this alcohol drink machine. Oh no.

"Minah since your the sober one here, wanna be the first one to try?" Myung said smirking. I stepped back and shook my head.

"Myung-ah, I dont drink and you know that." I said. I am starting to want to go home. Myung was just go out of control now. Is it the fact that shes at an age to drink?

"Aw, come on Minah!" She whined. "It'll be fun, I promise." She moved closer to me. I shook my head. I backed up again and I felt someones hand on my back then slide to my waist holding me still. I whipped my head around to see one of her guy friends.

"Minah, you wont get hurt. Your just drinking and were timing how long you could hold your drink." He said moving his hand up and down my sides like he as assuring me. No he wasnt. He made me feel violated.

I really wish Jooheon was here. I was texting him through out the party cause I had nothing better to do.

"Um, please dont touch me like that." I grabbed his hand and harshly pushed it away. Myung soon found her way in front of me holding the spray thats connected to the can.

"Minah please." She kept pressuring me. I shook my head, slapped the thing out of her hand and pushed my way out the group but they grabbed my waist. I struggled to get out.

"Let me go, seriously, I'm not having fun. I need to use the bathroom." I slap their hands away and once more push my way out. This time it was a success.

I ran into the house and into the bathroom locking my self up. I sighed and slide down the door. I rested my head on my hands closing my eyes. My phone beeped in my hoodie pouch. I took it out to see Jooheon texting me.

'From My Rapper🙈:

I want marshmallows toooooo! And babe, try to enjoy the party. Talk to new people.'

'To My Rapper🙈:

Im not enjoying myself. Their all drunk, this dude is being a byuntae. I just wanna go home. I shouldnt have came.'

Jooheon didnt answer my text that. I frowned and put my phone away. I looked myself in the mirror. My hair looks like shit. I tied it up and fixed my eyeliner the walked out. I sat back in my campfire place while the group had disperse from the alcohol machine.

"Hey, Minah were sorry for how Myung's acting." One of her female friend apologize. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, its alright. I know her. But shes just crazy right now." I roasted another marshmallow and ate my s'more. Later I heard fuss from girls about how the guys she invited were hot. One girl beside me starts talking to her other friend mentioning about a guy that just arrive.

"Look isnt he hot?" The girl asked me. She pointed to the guy that was bombarded by other girls. I squinted in the dark and the light from the security light showed me his face.

"Jooheon!" I shouted and got up from the ground and ran to him. He saw me and pushed past the girls and hugged me. He kissed me and hugged me tighter.

"Get your stuff, your spending the night with me." I couldnt stop smiling. I kissed him one last him and held his hand as I walked into the house to grab my bag and pillow from Myung's room. I could hear whispers and rude/jealous comments about me and Jooheon. I tried to ignore them and I squeezed Jooheons hand. He lifted our hands up and planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I love you Minah." I smiled and we walked to his car.

"I love you too."