Seventeen- S.Coups

I cant take this anymore. I cant take him anymore. I clutched my Forever 21 bag in my hand as I crossed my arms over my chest walking. Seungcheop walked beside me texting away on his phone.

Hes been staring at the phone screen all day. He was the one who suggested we should go out and shopping. He was the one who said it was his treat. But the treat I get was being ignored.

"Babe, are you ready to head back?" He finally spoke after he put his phone in his pocket.

"Mhm." I gave a short nod and stared straight ahead. I didn't want to talk. I wanted to go back and lock myself in the room and be by myself.

"Whats wrong?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist. I clicked my tongue and moved from his embrace and kept walking.

He made attempts on starting a conversation but I gave small answers and ended every conversation. We reached the dorm and his phone went off. I dig my nails into my skin. I looked down at the Samsung phone sitting in the cup holder.

Yeon Soo: Are you ready for tonight?

Who the fuck is that? Why would he be talking to another person, matter fact a girl, when he was spending all day with me? Do I sound jealous? I hope I do. Because hes my boyfriend but hes acting like an asshole.

Once he parked the car I got out and slam the door. Im so close in losing control. I pressed the elevator door and waited for it to open.

"Val, whats your problem? Why did you slam the door like that?" Seungcheol caught up.

"Why are we out today? Aren't you suppose to hang out with me? You called this a date when its clearly not." I walked into the elevator and pressed the floor the dorm was in.

"We are suppose to hang out. No, we are hanging out. What's wrong with you?" I felt my lump and angry filled my throat.

"Whats wrong with me?" My voice sounded tight. I huffed and rolled my eyes trying not to cry now. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing! Your the one acting up!" He raised his voice. I shook my head and clutched onto the bag, remembering the time at the store.

"Maybe I do have the right to act up, you ditched me back there! You brought me to my favorite stores and yet buy nothing! I was only 2 dollars short for buy this shirt and you left! Outside the store on your phone!" I shouted.

I stormed out the elevator. "A random guy had to pay. And he isn't even my boyfriend!" I reached the door.

"Maybe if you bought a cheaper shirt I'll pay!" He shouted back.

"Who the fuck is Yeon Soo? Huh?" I crossed my arm facing him. My eyes started to water. "'Are you ready for tonight?' Huh? Where are you going? Are you planning on a one night stand with another girl!?"

"What! No! What are you talking about!" I opened the door and stormed in.

"You know what I'm talking about! I'm done." I said and turned away walking towards the bedroom.

"Stop overreacting!" He grabbed my wrist. His face clearly showed anger. He ran his hand through his hair and made it messy. "Your mad over a shirt." I threw the bag at him that made he let go of my wrist.

"Take the fucking shirt then! Its you who I'm mad at!" I ran into the bedroom we shared. I can't be with him tonight. I'm not staying here. I need to cool off, and stay away from him.

"Val! Valerie open the door!" He banged. I packed a few clothes into my backpack he kept shouting about it was a misunderstanding and how I thought wrong and jumped to conclusions.

Hes just making more sadness fill my stomach. I texted my friend and asked if I could stay the night. She said yes and I opened the door and walked out.

I pushed past him. I saw the other boy's staring at me. I didn't pay attention go them.

"Stop. Baby please dont leave." He tugged on my arm. I pulled it back.

"I need space. I cant think." I walked to the door and opened it. "Have fun with her." I slammed the door shut.

The guys watched her walk out. Seungcheol was fumming. He kicked the yellow shopping bag in anger.

"What happened hyung?" Joshua asked after a moment of a silence.

"I made plans for Val and I's 1 year tonight and she got it wrong." He said tugging on his hair.

"Noona is scary." Dino whispered to Jun. They only just nodded. She was scarier than Seungcheol.

~Later that night~

"Forget him. Break up with him." Hye Joo said. I stuff ice cream in my mouth.

"I don't think thats right either. I dont wanna do that but I can't stand him right now." I sniffed. I love him I do. Yes we fight but we always make up. Tonight? This is something different. He would never do that to me, I know he wouldn't but why did it hurt so much when I saw that text?

"Val, your obviously hurt right now." She flipped through netflix go find a goof show to start.

"But he wouldn't do that. I know him, be wouldn't hurt me like that. Or cheat? Right...?" The door bell rang and Hye Joo groaned.

"It could be pizza." I suggested. She got up and opened the door. I looked up after finishing my ice cream and saw the one and only Seungcheol. I almost drop the spoon from my hand. He was all dressed up nicely in a tux. He had a big bouquet of pink roses that was wrapped in baby blue tissue paper. If looked like cotton candy thats why I like it.

"Get ou-"

"She helped me set up out 1 year anniversary date. You miss understood. Valerie please, I love you so much, were both crazy and jealous, but please, come back." He moved past Hye Joo and walked over to me on the floor.

He extended his hand for me to take it. He only talked to her for...a date? I slowly gave in and took his hand. He smiled and crushed me into a hug. "I love you, I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for what happened earlier." He handed me the flowers.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I love you Cheolie." I kissed his lips finally relaxing.