Exo- *Luhan*

I sat on the spin wheel chair on my phone. I watched as Luhan was singing his new song he was working on for his new album.

He just finished Deep and I couldn't fall more in love with his voice. He looked at me through the plastic window and smiled. I smiled back waving at him. He waved back adjusting his headphones. "I love you Rye." Luhan spoke through the mic. He looked at me again smirking.

"Aww~!" One of his recorders said and looked at me. I felt as I was dropped in a pot of boiling water. I covered my cheeks with the neck part of the black Luhan Merch hoodie.

I made a heart with my hands showing that I love him too. He can be suck a dork sometime.

"Okay, Luhan, were singing Lu, now." One of the main recorders said. To be honest, this is my first time hearing all his songs at once. I only heard That Good Good because it was one of his songs he was gonna release first, and mostly the one he sings and shares.

Luhan starts to sing a set if 'la, la, la's' and the recorders starts fixing it with the mixer, audio tune thing. I looked at Luhan and he already staring at me. "Im just trying to get you in the mood, ooh, ooh, baby just show me what to do, now blow it like a flute~ooh." He sang winking at me.

I couldn't believe he was singing this. He looked away from me and continued to sing. I place the hood of the hoodie on and covered my nose with the neck. Even though he spoke English instead of Chinese, I can understand him clearly.

"Oh yeah,
She wanna ride, she wanna fly, so I said where,
Come inside, I'll change your life, better be prepare,
Put it work like the Renaissances,
Bent that body like gymnast,
She ask me what I want?
Blow it like a flute~
Show me what to do~"

I looked down at my tiny feet curled onto the spiny chair. Each word he sang its like he was singing it into my ears. Softly, smoothly, and carefully. I could practically feel his breathe on my neck making me shiver. I shifted in my seat not daring to look up.

The song was over and I could feel like I could finally breathe. The recorders left for a 20-25 minutes break to do whatever they wanted. I scrolled threw social medias on my phone trying to distract myself. I felt someones stare at me. I could feel the hair on my neck stand up. But not in a bad way but in like a shivering good way.

Suddenly my phone was taken away from my hand. I blinked and looked up to see Luhan smirking at me. I gave a nervous smile.

"Hi." I squeaked. He chuckled bending down to my face. I backed away into the chair as he got closer to me. The chair rolled back and he stopped in with his hand.

"Ugh, your so damn cute Rye." He said just as his lips landed on mine. I made an oof sound and my eyes widened. I closed them and leaned into him. I place my hand on his chest as he nibbled on my bottom lip. I opened and his tongue darted in.

It was warm and soft, rubbing against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I couldnt help but moan. But once I did I regretted it. He growled and picked me up from the chair. "Luhan-" he place me on the couch getting on top of me. I could feel the heat from him. I felt nervous but at the same time excited.

"You know I wrote that song thinking about you." He spoke kissing down my neck. I tightened my hold onto his white shirt. I hummed and moaned.

"R-Really." I whimpered and swallowed. He bit down marking me his, making me sucked in air.

"Singing it made me," he stopped to take off the sweatshirt. I had nothing under but a sports bra. He groaned and kissed my chest. "Think of your pretty mouth around me." He grind down onto me making me yelp at his hardness.

How can someone so innocent, so cute and sweet, act like..like a beast? All the times we made love, its always at home. But the thought of doing it in the practice room made my stomach flip.

"T-They'll be b-back. Babe stop." I tried to push him away still fisting his shirt. He smirked against my skin. He hummed. "I'll make it quick."

He pulled off his shirt, took off the rest of my clothing leaving me naked. I covered myself but he leaned down to stop me. My breast pushed against his.

His fingers traced my skin on my hips making me squirm. I moaned hugging him closer. His names rolled off my tongue. "No. Foreplay." I forced out past my moan as his fingers were dangerously close to my core.

My hips instinctively buckled up. "Ooh, I'm trying to get you in the mood. Baby," he kissed my inner thigh. I gasped. "Show me what to do." He sang. He his tongue met my core with a long lick making me scream but covered my mouth to quiet myself.

He chuckled. "Tell me what to do baby." He said kissing it before coming up to my face. His fingers drew light shapes on it. My hips moved but he forced it still. He kissed me once more. "What do you want?"

"I-I want," I panted hugging closer to him. I could feel his member. "I want Lu." I swallowed. I batted my eyes as I met his. "Plea-ANGH." He silenced me with a kiss as he penetrated my lower part. His thrust were fast and steady. The fricken from the leather couch made my skin sticky.

I moaned clawing his back as he kissed down my neck groaning. My stomach bundled up and did flips. My core was throbbing with every thrust he made. I tried to match his pace but he didn't allow it.

He knew he was in charge. He wanted to make me feel loved and pleasured. He hit that spot making my back arch off the couch. He kissed my breast then my lips.

"I love you." I clutched around his member. I stuff my face in his shoulder. I kissed his neck whimpering his name. "Release baby." He my lips absorbing my screams as my core tightened around him and as I reached my high. He pulled out quickly making me feel empty and squirted onto my stomach. Our breath was unsteady and unstable.

He kissed my forehead and got up, leaving me weak and vulnerable. He passed me my clothes covering my chest. He starts to put on his clothes.

"I'll get you clean up." He grabbed paper towels to wipe my stomach and any trace of us having sex.

"I love you Luhan." He smiled kissing me helping me get dressed.

"I will always love you back." I kissed him one last time before standing up, but quickly fell back down. My thighs burn with pain. He chuckled. "I'll be the one cleaning."