Astro- Moonbin

I sniffed and hugged my stuff duck. I buried my face in its fur and let my tears drop on its head. I moved away and sniffed, trying not to let more tears run down my face. Where is my best friend when I need her? Shes always here when something goes wrong, or shes always texting, calling, or facetiming me.

I looked at my phone and checked if there was any messages. None, but then my phone vibrated with something hitting my window and knocking repeatedly on my door.

I wiped my eyes and opened the message. Moonbin, my childhood best friend spammed me with messages.

Moo-Moo🌙🐮:
Open the door

Gaby, I know our home, open up

Please!

Gaby! Gabbbyyy! Open the door!

If you don't open the door I'mma bust it open

I sighed at his text. I'm actually a little happy that hes here. I didn't think about him for a while. I just wanted my girl friends around so I could just cry and rant.

The tapping from my window kept going. The knocking on my front door grew louder. The doorbell noise was getting annoying.

I walked over to my window and moved the curtain. I saw one of Moonbin's friend Jinwoo and Myungjun throwing pebbles from the garden up at me.

"Oh! Oh! I see her!" I heard Jinwoo commented and pointed at me. I moved away and walked out of my room towards the front door. I unlocked it and opened the door. Moonbin stood there with a frown on his face. The others just stood there waiting for someone to make a move.

I felt my lower lip quiver and my chest felt heavy. The tears returned and my body shook from the small sobs. Moonbin quickly engulfed me in a hug. "Gaby.." he whispered rubbing my back. I clutch onto his white shirt.

We didn't say anything but he hummed to a light tune that called me down. I didn't notice that the others already walked into my house and made themselves comfortable on my couch. "Stop crying okay?" He wiped my tears away and gave me one last big hug. I inhaled his scent and sighed.

"Noona, we got ice cream." Sanha said in a soft light voice like he was scared a loud noise would break me.

"Gomawo." I smiled at them and wiped my cheeks. "Ugh, I look like a mess." I sniffed moving to get a tissuing for my nose.

"Its okay, Gab. Don't worry about it." Rocky said flashing me a smile. I went towards the bathroom to wash up as the others started setting up whatever they wanted in the living room.

Yesterday my boyfriend, or shout I say ex boyfriend now, broke up. Lee Hyunwoo was his name. We dated for about 7 and half months and he just ended things without a reason.

I was too upset and shocked to ask why, but still I can't find myself to do anything. Rosie, my best friend, went to do who knows what. We hung out all yesterday and tonight, everything just came and hit me like a train.

I sat down between Eunwoo and Sanha as they gave me chocolate covered strawberries and chips.

Next morning, I got ready and dressed for school. Luckily Moonbin and his group didn't stay at my house for long. They stayed just a good amount of time for me to heal and look happy before my parents came home.

"Rosie!" I called out to her. As I saw her by the stairs. She jumped as she heard me but smiled. She seems off today. We talked like normal and walked to class.

Through out the day Rosie didn't look at me alot. We had most classes together and only stumbled into Hyunwoo twice. He smiled at Rosie but looked at me with no emotion. It still hurts, but I promise Moonbin that I wouldn't cry over him.

I heard whispered around school about me and Hyunwoo. Don't get my wrong, Hyunwoo was a very handsome guy and how were dating and now we broke up.

"Hey Gaby." I looked up to see one of a good friend of mine. "Whats up Yoona?" I asked. Packing up my things.

"You and Hyunwoo broke up right?" My heart broke a little but I nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry. So, is Rosie and Hyunwoo together now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"I seen them around school together. I thought you both parted ways so they can date each other?" I felt my heart shatter. So when she told me she was gonna yell at him, they end up getting together? I felt my eyes stung.

The bell rang. I walked out of class quickly and I spotted Rosie and Hyunwoo. They were by the stairs on the way out. And thats when everything fell a part.

I sped walk away from them and ran down the stairs. I wiped every tear that fell down my cheeks. Some clouded my vision but I managed to not fall. I could hear people talking all around me.

I spotted Moonbin smiling and talking with his group while standing near the entrance. He looked at me and quickly stopped smiling. He moved and quickly embraced me.

"Gaby!" Rocky said.

"Shh, its okay, relax." Moonbin hugged me tighter. I sobbed and wiped my tears so my mascara wouldn't stain his shirt.

"Gaby! Hey!" I heard Rosie call for me.

"I-I don't wanna be near her." I said loud enough so he heard me.

"Guys." He instructed. I felt them move around me. "What happened?" I shook my head and cried even more just thinking if them.

"I wanna see her." Rosie protested.

"No, she doesn't want to see you." They spoke. Who knows what they have done. I clearly know that were no longer friends. She broke a girl code and was suppose to comfort me but instead she went to fuck him. Ugh.

"Come on, were causing a scene." I felt Moonbin drape his jacket over my head and took my backpack. Thanks Moonbin, for being there for me when no one else would be.