BTS- Jungkook

*I apologize for how the beginning of the song starts. It hurts my ears too*

~Jungkooks POV~

I exhaled nervously as I wiped my hands down my thighs, drying them. "Aw, is Kookie nervous?" Jin teased me as he pinched my cheeks. I moved his hand away from my face.

"Kookie-yah, you'll be fine." Jimin said patting my shoulders. I looked at the time above the cafeteria doors.

"Kookie-yah is growing up so fast!" V hugged me swaying me from side to side.

"Enough, Taehyung-yah, your ruining his suit." J-Hope moved V away from me. I nervously laughed flatting my hair. Jin fixed my suit before he was pulled back by Rap Monster. "Okay, okay, the bell is gonna ring, lets hide before they start coming."

Jimin handed me the bouquet of pink, red, and white carnations. They were her favorite flowers and light colors that she liked. He smiled at me. "You'll be fine." He assured be and hid with the others. I sighed nervously again jumping up and down to get my blood running. I felt every inch of my bones, muscles, joints all stiffen up at the thought of So Eun.

I turn around to look at the big bright blue banner rolled up on the balcony to the second lunch floor. 3 members were hiding behind there. 3 were on the floor hiding behind pillars.

"I can do this. I can do this." I assured my self cracking my neck and rolled my shoulders. The bell rang making me jump out of my skin. My heart suddenly felt like I was running 20 laps around the school. My stomach starts to churn and cave in.

"Breathe Jungkook-yah." I heard V whisper behind me. I looked at the time once more. I grip the microphone in my hand. 11:35. She should be here soon.

~So Eun's POV~

The lunch bell finally rang and I couldn't be happier. Butt was sore for sitting in one position for so long. My legs ached to be stretched and moved around. I packed my items placing it in my backpack and slipping that onto my back.

"Hey So Eun-ah." My best friend said walking into the room cause I was taking so long.

"Hey, Jae-Hee. Ready?" She nodded. We linked arms and walked to the cafe. Yoobin waited for us at the lunch hall way intercession. I saw her and waved. She waved back and met us half way.

"Whos ready for Prom next month!" Jae-Hee jumped up in excitement of thinking of the finally dance of all years.

"Me! I'm already saving up for the dress. Now I just need to look for one." Yoobin said. I rolled my eyes at them giggling.

"What? Dont act like you dont want to go to prom. You basically already have a date." Jae-Hee pointed out.

"Who are you talking about? I dont have a date." I played off clueless. The shook there head as people around us starts looking at us. People were crowding the cafeteria door way. "What is this?" I asked. Jae-Hee squeezed my arm with excitement. A crowd of people looked down and at me while making room for me.

"Lim So Eun." I heard a soft angelic voice coming through the cafeteria speakers. I looked up and around to see a wide circle around someone who was standing on top of a huge circle table. My eyes widened as I saw who it was. Jae-Hee was shaking my arm so harshly I thought it would already fall off.

"I-Is that...Jungkook?" Yoobin asked behind me. Jae-Hee released my arm while someone pushed my back go step forward.

"J-Jungkook?" I whispered softly as my brain couldn't define a sentence to say correctly.

He stepped down from the table, into the seat, and onto the floor. He walked towards me holding a very light/bright colors of flowers in his hands. I immediately recognized them. "Hold onto these." He handed me the flowers. My arms were shaking as they extended hold the flowers. I inhaled the sweet strong scent of them. "I love you, Y/N." He said.

After he said that I heard music play through out the whole cafeteria. I realize there was a huge space surrounding us, leaving us in the middle.

Jungkook brought the microphone up to his mouth and starts to hum to the first part.

"I give it to you~" I saw one of Jungkook's friend/bandmate with a big grin on his face. He walked out of the pillar he was hiding from.

"Jogeum eosaek haesseotjiman, ijen dajigo sipeo." Jungkook sand in front of me making my heart jump to my throat. Taehyung sang the same sentence and jumped on the big round table.

"Ddaeron ulgo useojuneun, naegen neoppun iran geol, for you~" One of Jungkook's short friends that I know very well popped our from hiding behind the table and started singing. He went from Korean to English.

"Noreul cheoeum bon sungan, danbare neomu yeppun gyobok, *he touched the end of my hair*
Geumoseupman saenggakna amudedo mosga, neodo ojik nalbwa." Jungkook took my hand and kissed the back of it.

I saw flashes from cellphones and people awe-ing all around us. "Nae mami was ireonji molla," I watched as one of the taller members from Jungkook's band walked out from the pillars. All 3 of them advance towards us. Jungkook stepped back. "Na hangsang ni mosupman ddeolla, naneun rideumi doego noraega doe-eo, neol wihaw bulleo julgae."

Jin smiled at me as they started circling around me. Jungkook sang a little phrase while V stood in front of me taking my hand and started singing, as he alternated with my boyfriend. After he sang they moved and Jimin was now in front of me.

He gave me his big smile as he sang. V and Jimin both sang together and Jungkook sang behind me. I turned around to face him. He had bright twinkles in his eyes as he met mine. I couldn't think straight. My whole body was shaking with anticipation of whats happening. I wanted to break out into sobs and hug my boyfriend to death.

As he sang his cheeks were dusted with light pink. They all walked past me making me turn to follow there steps. Jungkook took my hand leading me closer to the round table. He repeated the verse he sang adding 'good to you' with it. The song soon died down and the boys stepped side making Jungkook exhaled and smiled.

He brought the microphone back up to his lips. "So Eun, my beautiful girlfriend," he started, making me close to cry a river. I covered my mouth from sobbing with happiness. He took that hand from hiding my mouth and kissed it. He kneeled on one knee. I couldnt help but smile and let out a few tears. I heard movement of paper above us. "Would you go to prom with me?" He finally asked.

I was dreaming for this day to come. No, not exactly like this but him asking me to a dance that only come once. I recognized 3 familiar faces standing over the balcony waving and giving me thumbs up signs. The blue banner above had glittery letters all making an incomplete sentence. 'So Eun, prom?'

I nodded my head quickly. I sniffed. "Y-Yes, Jeon Jungkook, I-I'll go to prom with you." I stuttered as he got up from his feet and hugged me making me drop my flowers. He pulled away kissing me. Roars of screams, whistles, and shouts from around us.

"I love you so much." I whispered sniffing in his chest. He rubbed my back hugging me tighter.

"I love you more." He lifted my chin up and kissed me one last time before the other guys interrupted us, including my friends.