GOT7 - Yugyeom

~Yugyeom's POV~

Dont you hate the feeling of losing? The feeling of pain? And a strange emotion that bubbles to surface when you see a certain person? Well thats how I feel everyday.

I was currently over one of my best friend's house that I haven't seen in a long time. We always talked but it wasn't the same as her standing in front of me. I sat beside Bambam and Mark with my sleeping bag on my lap.

I watched as Ami walked around the house making sure she has everything. Her short figure was moving quickly around the house making me chuckle. "Gyeomie, stop it." She threw a couch pillow at me. I caught it. "Okay, I have my sleeping bag, our tents, food, water, portal charger, sketchbook, food, and thats it right?"

"Ami-ah, stop walking around. Your making me dizzy." Jackson said.

"Sorry." She smiled. I felt my heart race. I want to be the cause of that smile. I want her to smile like that everyday. Is it bad I've fallen for her but I can't do anything about it? "Joongi! Are you ready? Everyone's he-" as she said that the door bell rang.

She went to get the door. I felt someone nudge my side. "You okay?" I looked over to Bambam. I nodded. "Yeah, I can't do anything anyways." I sighed.

Joongi came downstairs with his bag and everything. "Oh that must be them."

"Who? Everyone's here." Ami asked at her stair way.

I watched as Joongi opened the door. 3 guys and 2 girls were standing behind it. The look on Ami's face made my heart clutch. It was the look most people would say annoyed? Disappointed? She walked away from them and towards us.

"Ami-ah, your okay?" Junior asked. She looked at us and gave us a closed eye smile.

"Mhm, yeah, I thought it was just us because I wanted to hang out with you guys more, I didn't know Joongi was gonna invite more people." She explained. Jackson walked up to her and patted her shoulder.

"No biggie. We'll still have fun." We all agreed. We all got out stuff into our cars. Got7 rode in their van, and the other guest rode with Ami and Joongi.

"Hey Yugyeom," Mark asked me. I took one headphone out to look over at Mark. "How long do you think Joongi and Ami will last?" I stopped scrolling through instagram to look at Mark. He was smirking at me. "I mean, they've been dating for 7 months now and all I can say is that they've been fighting."

"But why are you asking me? Isn't it a little rude to dis on my best friend's relationship?"

"Oh shut up. We all know you like her and want them to break up." Jackson said hitting my shoulder from the back. "Joongi is a jackass though. I have a feeling he doesn't like us." I nodded.

"Ami told me she had to convince him to have this camping trip with us." I said. Bambam nudged me.

"And why would she do that? She wants to be with you more." I cracked a smile. Only if that was true.

We got to the camp site and we all got our bags out the car. Our driver drove to park our van in an open area close to our where we set up our tent.

A loud door slam was heard. We looked to the big van GMC that Joongi was driving. Ami walked out from her side with an annoyed look. She walked away from the car and into the woods.

"Go see what happened." JB hit my back. I nodded and place my stuff on the ground. I looked over to Joongi who was talking to his friends. I walked down the path Ami took.

"Ami?" I called as I moved through trees. I saw her sitting behind a tree. "Hey, whats wrong?" I sat beside her.

"Nothing." She sighed tilting her head up and looking up at the sky that was covered branches. "I dont even know anymore." She leaned her head on my shoulder. Her black hair fell on her my shoulder. "I want to spend time with you. And make you guys like Joongi and know each other more. But-"

"Ami, hey, its okay." I leaned my head on her head. "Its been a while since we hung out like this. I'm happy you haven't forgot about me." I looked down at her. She smiled a little. "Joongi wont bring down the mood. Now get up, lets go." She giggled and it made my heart flutter. I wanted to kiss her. I want to make her smile. Shes the only one that makes me feel this way, and yet I cant have her.

We walked hand in hand, well Im playing with her fingers and rings, back to the campsite. By the time we were walking and talking the sun was dropping from the sky.

"Thanks again for being there for me." She said. I smiled. I shook my head.

"Its nothing really." I waved her off. "I cant stand seeing you upset anyways." I mumbled the last part. She smile and unexpectedly hugged me. Her small figure fit perfectly in my tall figure. She was so small, I find it adorable. I hugged her back, almost suffocating her. She laughed then we parted ways to our camps.

~Ami's POV~

I walked towards my tent where Joongi was standing and talking to one of his guy friends. I unzipped the tent looking inside. I only saw my clothes bag. Not my other bags. I sighed and walked out. "Joongi." I called. I zipped it up to look at him. He was having a beer and laughing. What the actual fuck is wrong with him? He wasn't like this before? I wont even be sad if we actually break up.

"Hey, wheres my other bag?" I asked nudging him. I wanted my phone and headphones and just draw. I wanted to relax myself.

"I dont know. Look in the car, but I think Liz took it out. Ask her." My eyes grew big. I don't trust people with my personal stuff like that. I walked to the campfire.

"Liz," I asked tapping her shoulder. I saw my bag beside her. "Why do you have my bag?" I asked. She gave me a sorry look.

"I didn't know where to put it, Joongi didn't say anything about it." I sighed. I grabbed it and my sketch book fell out. It looked different. It was already dirty. I always keep it clean. I picked up it and opened it. Half if the pages were ripped and shredded up.

"What did you do!?" I shouted. All my good drawings, sketches, paintings, were all missing. The pages were crinkled.

"We needed something to start the fire. Do you mind if we use your paper?" She laughed with her other friend. She ask me now. I turn to look at Joongi who gave me a neutral look.

"I told her to use whatever to start the fire." I ran my hand through my hair and walked away.

"Hey, hey," Youngjae stopped me. He held my arm form making me go further. I told him to let go but be didn't.

I felt a pair if arms wrap themselves around me. My face stuff in someone's chest. Their cologne was familiar. "Ami, I'm sorry." He rubbed my back. "Sleep in my tent tonight." He kissed my forehead. "I don't want to be a bad best friend, but he's not good for you now."

I hugged him back. I totally agree with Yugyeom. I smiled. "Thank you Gyeomie," I looked up. "Your the best."