SF9 - Hwiyoung

I had enough. I don't get it. Why do people keep talking about me? Why is everything in my life a lie? I'm surrounded my fake people who pretend they care but they dont. I hate it.

I was pulling against the sleeve of my hoodie in anger. Why did she have to do that? Why is she spreading rumors about me? Is she even my best friend.

"Baby~" Hwiyoung whined as he placed his hands on mine to stop from picking my nails. "Whats wrong? You've been quiet."

"Everything!" I bursted out. He was taken back. I came over his house after school to finish my homework. He was finishing his essay when he decided to stop my actions. "I don't get it, why does Naeyeon do that? Am I even considered her friend? Her BEST friend?"

"Wha-"

"She did everything!" I stood up from the couch and started pacing back and forth. "Shes talking behind my back. Not the good way, the bad way. You know what I heard?" I asked. He shook his head and continued typing. "Shes saying I'm not giving her any time. Shes saying our relationship is the problem. But I'm not doing anything!" I raised my arms and dropped them.

"Your not listening." I felt the lump started to form.

"Okay, sorry I just finished." Hwiyoung place his laptop on the coffee table and payed his full attention to me. "Go on, what does she mean by our relationship?"

"She said that I'm not paying attention to her and I'm focusing on you more. I mean, I try to hang out with her. I try to make plans but she always cancel. O-of course I pu-t effort into our re-relationship because I c-care so much." I couldn't stop my voice from wavering. The tears started to spill.

"No, no, baby don't cry." Hwiyoung got up and quickly hugged me. I stuff my face in his shirt and cried. "Shh, you don't have to waste your tears for something like this. I hate it when you cry."

"I can't help it! I-I'm losing my friends." He started rocking us back and forward. He gently places kisses on my head and rubbed my back.

"If they can't understand how you feel, then there not true friends. Babe, there just jealous, okay?" He pulled away so he can wipe my damp cheeks. "Your too beautiful to be crying. Stop." He kissed both cheeks then finally my trembling lips. I kissed him back. We pulled away and he picked me up and sat on the couch with me on his lap.

He started playing with my fingers and hair, calming me down. "Our relationship mean so much to me too. I love you." He kissed my cheek. I smiled and sniffed.

"I love you lots." I kissed his nose and leaned my head on his shoulder.