EXO- Chanyeol

I fixed my hair while looking in the mirror. I made sure my make up was okay before I head out. "Jenna, your interview starts in 3 minutes!" One of the backstage guys said knocking on my door. I fixed my short teal dress that hugged my waist then flowed out at the bottom.

"Show time." I said and walked out of my dressing room. I met up the backstage crew as they led me towards the set. A women in her mid 30's sat by a single couch looking over a scrip. The mic people turned on my mic has I sat down next to my fellow co workers.

"You look so pretty!" Stacy said as she grabbed my arm. I smiled and thanked her. I got comfortable despite being wedge between 2 people. There was at least 6 of us on this long couch and 4 sitting behind us in their own chairs.

Then the interview started. The host started talking about modeling and how the business was going. She asked us questions and all of us answered appropriately. She talked more about the show were staring in thats airing the run way soon.

"Lets turn to the table to the youngest of the group. Oh Jenna." I smiled. "You've been modeling for quite some time now, right?" I nodded. "And your the youngest out if these 9 girls. How old are you?"

"23." I said. They all made interesting sounds like they were mesmerized. "Jenna-yah, you've been modeling for different clothing brands and styles, how is it modeling for Victoria Secret."

"I love it. Like we talked about before, the big show case is coming up soon, and its gonna be my first run way for Victoria Secret, and I basically share the same feelings with these girls." I said.

"Awe, thats so sweet." I nodded. "Also," the host looked at her cards. "Despite being the youngest of these girls, your also the only one who has a boyfriend." The girls teased and nudged me. I felt my cheeks warm up. I nervously laughed. "You've been dating Park Chanyeol from the group EXO, correct?"

I nodded. "Ye imnida."

"How long have you to been together?" I played with my fingers. Our relationship has been leaking to the public but Im not worried. My manger is but I'm more worried about his reputation. Its only right for our fans to know. Chanyeol also agrees.

"Half of a year." I said smiling. "We found each other before I started getting even more bigger and famous into modeling. So I would say he was a big positive out come." I said. They all smiled.

"Thank you, well thats it for today. Thank you for coming," we bowed a little. "We thank the girls for coming out and talking about their upcoming show. Please check it out next week live on KBS. We'll see you next time, bye." The host and us waved to the camera. Then the director said cut and we all stood up. I stretched out my legs.

"Alright girls, lets head back." Our manger said. We have our fashion show tomorrow in Busan and we need to get to our hotel and rest up.

~Next Day~

I say on my bed, scrolling through social media to see whats going on in the outside world. I checked all the photos I was tagged in. A knock on the door disrupted us. Some of the girls were getting their make up done and we were waiting for our turn.

"Go get it." Anna pointed to the door with her feet. I sighed and got up. I fixed my sweats as they were falling. I looked through the peep hole and saw 2 members fixing their clothes behind the door.

I opened it and smiled widely. "Jenna!" Chanyeol cheered, wrapping his arm around my waist spinning me around. I giggled and hugged his neck close to me. We haven't seen each other in about a month.

"I missed you!" I said as he put me down.

"I missed you more!" He kissed my nose then lips. I invited them in.

"Whats going on here?" Sehun asked looking at the girls who were getting there make up done and some sitting on the floor of bed.

"Were getting ready for the fashion show thats happening in about 2 hours." I said playing with Chanyeols fingers.

"Hey!" The girls smiled and waved.

"Jenna, your turn." The make up artist said. I nodded and left Chanyeol to get my make up applied. He followed and sat down in front of me.

"Hi." I giggled. "Hi." He replied smiling back at me. I kicked him a bit as I felt her tie my hair up. He grabbed my feet and played with my toes.

Once I finished getting my make up done, we had to push the guys outside and get changed. Our angel wings and costumes were at the show so we needed to pack change of clothes for later. I put on an alien white crop top with dark blue high waisted jeans with black pointed double strap heels that covers my toes.

My hair was waved and I moved that out of my face. We left the hotel and headed towards our van. "Jenna wait!" I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me back. My heel got stuck in the crack almost made me fall back.

"Jesus Chanyeol." I huffed.

"Mianhae, I'll see you tonight?" I smiled and nodded. "I can't wait. Be ready for dinner after the show. You'll be amazing. I'll be watching in the front row." He gave me a quick kiss before hugging me.

"Thank you, babe." I hugged him back. We separated and I got into the van and waved to him. He waved back and I watched as he got smaller as the van drove off. I can't wait for dinner.