iKON- Bobby

"Saengil chukahae!" I heard someone shout and something crush me. I hugged the blanket tighter as I squealed. "Happy birthday babe!" Bobby's  voice filled my room while he still hugged me.

"Thank you~" I smiled and try to sit up, but I couldn't. "Babe," I giggled. "Get off, I need to get up." Hes got off me but still sat on me. I pulled the blanket from my face and looked at him.

He stared at me in awe. He smiled then leaned it to try to kiss me but I pushed his face away. "No, I need to get ready." I pulled my legs out from under him and walked towards the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was disgusted. "Ew! I look like this!?"

"Beautiful as ever." Bobby came and lean against the door. I rolled my eyes and washed my face then brushed my teeth. Bobby walked back into my room and looked around. I didn't pay attention to him.

When I was done, I walked out and saw him staring at a photo. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked over his arm to see which photo he was looking at. It was a collage picture frame of us.

"I like this one." He pointed to one where I took the photo but he squeezed my cheeks making me looking like a chubby squirrel and him looking adorable as ever.

"You made me look fat in that photo. But I like it too." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheeks. "Now, get out, and let me change." I pushed him towards my door.

He stumbled out the door and I locked it. It was summer and the degrees today would be around 90 so I'll wear a white tee with maroon half sleeve with light blue high waisted shorts. I found a pair of black socks and put them on as I opened the door for Bobby.

I sat in front of my mirror as I applied regular make up, but applied a wing eyeliner, and light maroon eyeshadow. I brushed my hair and applied matte maroon lipstick.

"Sexy." Bobby stood behind me and kissed my cheek. I rolled his eyes.

"Stop pointing it out." Secretly, I like how he calls me beautiful. But I don't want him to call me that all the time, I feel insecure.

"I know you babe. You love it." He kissed my cheeks then down my neck. I giggled and moved away from him and grabbed my white converse and phone.

We made our way downstairs. "Happy birthday~" My sister hugged me around my waist. I patted her head and said thanks.

"Have fun you too." My dad said. I looked at Bobby and raised my eyebrow.

"I told him I'm taking you out for the day." He laced our fingers and we left. I said goodbye to everyone and we got into my car. He wanted to drive so I let him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"First to iHOP, then to other special places." He held my hand and kissed the back if it while focusing on the road. I took my phone and took photos of him. His black fluffy hair was sticking up making him look even more adorable.

We ate our pancakes and Bobby just took photos and recorded us. I didn't know why but I didn't care. We walked along the beach, and went to an amusement park.

Bobby still recorded us and he would sometimes sing/rap in public towards me.

"Your an amazing person Y/N and I love you SOO SO MUCH!" He shouted at the amusement park were in and engulfed me into a big hug. I hid my face in his shoulder as he hugged me.

"Stopppp." I whined as he kept embarrassing us. I felt someone squeeze my sides making me squeal and jump. Bobby released me and I turned to see who it was.

"Chanwoo-yah!" I smiled and hugged him. He was one of my favorites in the group. He is so nice and loyal towards me. Yeah you heard it, towards me, somewhat bit towards the others. Its pretty funny to watch them all argue actually.

"Happy Birthday!" He smiled.

"Aww thanks." I said to him and the other members as they said their birthday wishes towards me. I feel so special, but that is just because its my birthday.

*

"Look, I made this." Bobby plopped down on the couch beside me. I had to place my homework down. I looked at him as he pressed place on my tv. A video of a black screen that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" On it. The scene moved to a selfie of me that I took. It moved on to pictures of me and Bobby. And there was a few more of those. Next were some of the band members and me.

Music played and it was the adventure of us two walking around today for my birthday. I smiled.

There were messages from different voice messages from all members. I started to tear up. Bobby rubbed my arm back. "I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much. Thank you." I sniffed and kissed him on the lips. I really do love him.