Got7- Jackson

I laid on the couch, back facing the ceiling as I let the cool air from the air conditioner filled the room. Through my bluetooth speakers came Do You by Rap Monster, relaxing my tense muscles.

I huffed out air as my body was still burning from the heat. "Its so hot." I whined. I was lucky that I'm at home alone. I wanted to just sleep. I came back from working out and I'm all exhausted and icky. I dont know how long I've been laying in the living room but I need to shower.

I force myself to get off the couch. My arms were aching, my bones felt fragile, and my muscles were still tense from the work out I did. Plus having my period was just great. I groaned and stood on my feet. I limped towards my room to get my clothes, towel and (pad or tampon, your reference).

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I set it towards cold and warm. It wasn't fully warm but it had the touch of cold water in it. I stripped and hopped into the shower. I finished showering and washing all the sweat off my skin.

I wrapped my hair up and wrapped my body. I changed into my under garments and quickly place my (pad or tampon) on and sport shorts and a HBA shirts. I dried my hair as I heard the sound of door opening and loud ruckus from the living room. My phone starts to ring through the speakers in the living room.

"Isn't that Y/N's phone?" I heard someone asked. I raised my eyebrows. I limp out if the bathroom placing the towel over my shoulder. I saw 3 guys sitting on the couch.

"Hello?" One of them said answering my phone. I crossed my arms leaning on one if my sore leg.

"Um hi, who is this? Is Y/N home?" I heard my mom asked through the speakers.

"Hi Ms. L/N, it's Junior from Got7. Y/N is... oh my got you scared me." Junior said placing a hand over his heart once he saw me. I smiled, but it wasnt one of those cute and playful smile. It was a surprise, annoyedish, smile. "Shes right here." Junior handed me my phone.

I disconnected it from my bluetooth speaker and place my phone to my ear. "Hey mom." I said walking towards my room.

"Hi, honey, um, I'm not gonna be home until midnight with all the files and paperwork I'm in charge of." I nodded.

"Its alright Mom, please take care of yourself though." I said.

"I will honey, it'll be fine if you sleep over a friends house tonight. But be sure to tell me." I told her that I understand and we hung up. I place my towel on the hander behind my door. I walked back towards the living room to see Junior, JB, and BamBam. I crossed my arms over my chest. "How did you three get into my house.

"The doors unlocked?" BamBam guessed. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine. We entered through the back window." JB said. I gave them a disbelief look. "Sorry! You wouldn't unlock the door." I sighed running my fingers through my damp hair.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I asked.

"We wanted to see you. Jackson is recording right now and he wants us to come and get you." Junior said. I sighed. "You should of called you know." I said walking to my room.

"You didn't answer!" I took out my contacts and wore my glasses so I would feel comfortable.

"I dont wanna go. I'm sorry. Can you guys stop by after because I'm really tired." I said.

"Are you okay?" JB asked. I shook my head and laid down on my couch. I hugged my couch pillow.

"My whole body aches. I wanna sleep." I closed my eyes.

"Okay, we'll come back later." BamBam said. I smiled and waved at them as they left.

My sense woke me up as I felt someone rubbing my back and shoulders. I didn't know I fell asleep. I relax my shoulder more and sighed.

Just as I was about to fall back to sleep a loud noise made me jolt up. "Woah, your okay." Jackson said patting my back. I looked over the couch to see Youngjae and JB messing around with the pots and pan.

"Sorry, we wanted to make you tea." I rolled my eyes. I sat up straight and stretched. My muscles relaxed a bit, they weren't as sore as before.

"Are you okay?" Jackson kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. I sighed.

"My body aches, I have my period, I wanna cry, I don't feel like being touched. Everything feels icky and this weather is not helping." I ranted while moving away from him. He chuckled. "Why are you laughing? Is my pain giving you joy?" He opened his mouth to answer but I interrupted him. "Fine, I'll just leave."

I got up and went to the bathroom to change my (period equipment). I walked back out and Mark wanted to give me a hug but I held up my hands. "Don't touch me." I snapped. I walked into the kitchen to see BamBam and Yugyeom. JB place tea on the table.

I thanked him. "We got you food." Yugyeom spoke up. I smiled at the thought of food.

"Babe, do you want me to give you a massage?" Jackson started to rub my shoulders again. I wanted to deny but it felt good so I nodded.

"Come on, we have some movies to watch."

"Thanks guys. Sorry I'm snappy."

"Don't worry." Mark said waving it off. "We understand. Its girl problems. We want to make you feel okay."

I wanted to tear up and give them all a big hug. I'm so grateful of  them. "Lets go." Jackson kissed my cheek. I laid on the couch as he rubbed my back and applied pressure to every crease. It felt so nice. I'm happy I have a boyfriend that loves me and doesn't care that I yell at him.