Got7- Mark

Hes a famous and popular boy. I'm just a normal regular girl. We've been friends since high school but now he debuted and was under a record label. I'm in college learning more about drama and acting, hoping I can be big like him.

But no matter the status, I still love him for who he is.

Usually Mark would usually send me good morning text. Some times he would stop by my apartment and take me to my university. Last night he told me he would take me, but now its 7:23am and I need to be in school by 7:40 and it takes about 25 minutes to get there.

"Where is he?" I checked the windows tapping my phone against my chin. I opened it and no messages. I called him but it went to voice mail.

I clicked my tongue and called my best friend instead. "Yellow?" She said.

"Ello, can you come pick me up? Mark is not answering."

"Sure~ I'll be there in a few."

"Thankss." We both hung up. I gathered my things and walked outside and locked my door. I went on my phone while waiting. She pulled up and we went to school together. "Can I play music?"

"Sure, here." She gave me the aux cord. I plugged it in and opened youtube. A new song was released by K.A.R.D and I'm obsessed. On home screen on youtube there was something that caught my eyes.

Mark Tuan is going We Got Married, lets find out his dream girl

I felt heartbroken. Yes I know this program but I didn't think my boyfriend would be on it. Its almost Christmas and I don't want to lose him already. "Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked me.

"I think Mark is going to be on WGM." I frowned.

"Aw Sunny, I think its fake. Plus, not alot of people know about you too." Its also our choice to not put it out to the public, so something like this I have to deal with, but hes gonna be showing affection towards another person for a tv show? Its makes me feel horrible.

We got to uni and Mark finally texted me.

💞☺️❤🐶💍:
I'm sorry I'm late! Where are you? Are you home?
When does your class start?
I'm on my way

I sighed and answered him back as I headed towards class. I pulled my scarf closer around my neck.

Me:
I'm already at school, Taeyeon drove me
Its fine. I'm not home, I'll text you after school.

💞☺️❤🐶💍:
Don't be like that, baby I'm sorry!
I'll pick you up, I will
Wait, I can't, I have a meeting to go to
I promise, I'll see you after my meeting

Me:
Just go to your meeting and talk about your dream girl and other programs

I ignored his text after that and walked towards Math. I secured my backpack straps and went to class. Its almost Christmas and its suppose to be a happy holiday and I don't feel happy at the moment.

Class went by and now I'm in one of my dramas class. Its the second to last class before I can go home.

"Sunny, can you say your lines again before the dramatic exit from the leads." I nodded. I walked back to my position when I enter the scene.

"Ain-Hee-yah, Ain-Hee-yah, so-"

"Um excuse me." I stopped my frantic acting towards a regular student wearing an elf hat. She smiled at all of us.

"Yes?" My teacher asked.

"I have a Santa-gram for Oh Sunny. Is she here?" I walked more towards the front of the stage.

"Thats me." I said. She smiled brightly and said perfect. Suddenly people came through the auditorium door. People that were carrying red roses. Dozens of red roses. The girl gave me a card. I opened it and read it.

I'm sorry for making you upset, I'm sorry for making you wait, I'm sorry for not being there for. Here are more than a dozen roses just to show how much I love you and how I'm sorry. ~Mark

I looked up from the note to see all the roses forming a heart around one person. He was holding 1 single rose. "I love you." I got off the stage and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh, Mark." He chuckled and rocked us back and forth.

"Happy early Holidays. Please don't be sad." I hugged him tighter.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more." He brought my face up and kissed me.