Monsta X- Minhyuk

We were sitting and laughing the dance practice room. Jooheon was making aegyo and weird faces making the other members laugh. I.M and Kihyun were talking but it seemed a bit off, like they were planning something.

I sat Indian style on the floor while drinking from my starbucks cup. My refresher was almost empty.

"Sun Hee, join us." Hyungwon called me over to where my boyfriend and Wonho was sitting in a circle. I place my cup down next to my phone and walked over to their little circle. Soon everyone else joined in.

"Whats up?" I asked sitting next to Minhyuk. He place his arm, that rested on the floor behind my back. He stretched out his legs and only had support from his arms.

"We wanna play a game." Wonho started. I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't say its that truth or dare." Kihyun groaned.

"Who asked you to play?" Hyungwon said. Ooh sassy.

"Yah! I'm your hyung, watch it." Hyungwon apologized. Kihyun just laughed.

"So whats the game?" I asked tilting my head.

"Awe your so cute." I.M said randomly. I chuckled nervously and moved closer to Minhyuk and away from I.M. I've known them for about 3 months, and I've dated Minhyuk for about 9 now. I've known him during his trainee years but never really met the other trainees.

Minhyuk kissed my shoulder relaxing me a bit.

"Well, its charades. But with water. We all pick something from a hat or something, and we have to hold water in our mouth as we act out the object or command. If you spit out water you lose, then get water dumped on you. If who ever gets what your acting then they get the point and your off the hook." Minhyuk described the game. I nodded. I hope I don't lose in the first round.

I'm already feeling a little sick from eating outdated pasta yesterday. I didn't know it was about a week old, cause my mom never told me if it was new or not.

"Lets start!" Jooheon said excitedly. We all got paper and ripped it up into decent sizes and write random actions on them. We all place them in Shownu's hate.

"How you feeling?" I looked over at Minhyuk. He place his hand on my forehead. "You feel cold. Are you cold? Do you want my sweatshirt?" I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm okay, thanks babe." I leaned my head on his shoulder. About 10 minutes into the game mostly everyone was covered with water. I was the least one that was wet. Shownu was drenched. I feel really bad for him.

My stomach started to rumble and twist. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. I made a fist trying to subside the pain in my stomach. But it didn't work. Watching everyone spit out water made me want to hurl even more. I got up and ran towards the bathroom quickly and threw up.

I heard different sounds and peoples voices around me. I groaned as I flushed the toilet placing my elbow on the outer rim of the toilet and rest my head in my hand.

"Sun Hee, why didn't you tell me you felt sick." Minhyuk rubbed my back and pulled my hair away from my face.

"Sorry. Its just a stomach bug." I swallowed. "Sorry to ruin your hang out guys." I said softly. Minhyuk helped me up.

"Its okay. Don't be." Kihyun said. "Just go lie down." Minhyuk lead me to his shared room with Jooheon and I.M.

"I'll make you some soup. Try and rest." Minhyuk kisses my forehead before leaving. I tucked myself in and instantly fell asleep surrounded by his scent and comfiness of the bed.

After a while I felt someone wrap their arms around me and snuggle closer. I sighed and turned around and stuff my face in his chest. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired. Better." He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for caring and taking care of me."

"Why wouldn't I? I'm your boyfriend and I love you." He bent down to kiss my nose.

"I love you too." I smiled and snuggled closed to him.