Monsta X- Shownu

I huffed out air as I laid on the couch. Why do I keep thinking of him? Through out the day when I'm cleaning or out shopping for everyday items for my apartment he pops in. His cute eye smile, how tall he is, his shy he gets when he meets new people, and his lips. They look so soft like I really want to kiss them. Its probably like kissing a cloud.

Other than his features, and god this boy has a body of Hercules, hes a really kind and sweet guy I every met. And that is only twice. I've seen him around every time I go to Starship with my sister and help out with recording. Only if I could record him singing with his other band members.

A car honk disturbed my thoughts. I jumped from the loudness and fell off the couch. I groaned and go up to check my window. I saw Bora in her car with glasses. She saw me and waved ushering me to hurry. I quickly grabbed my bag, phone, and keys then locked my apartment and hopped in her car.

"Ayoo Eonni~" I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey, whats up?" She backed out of my driveway and headed towards Starship Entertainment.

"Nothing, just went out and bought some stuff for my apartment." I said watching pedestrians and buildings past as we drove.

"Thats nice to here." She smiled.

"How is the rest of the members?" I asked. All of a sudden I thought of Soyou and Hyorin coaching Shownu and creating his band which made Monsta X now. My heart already jumped just the thought of him.

"Were good, were gonna record our new song today." I nodded. We reached Starship Entertainment. We got out and met up with the others on the way in. We all talked and laughed as we walked to the Sistar recording studio.

Just ad I thought that today would get any worst. We bumped into Shownu and Jooheon.

"Hey guys." Hyorin greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo Nuna." They both greeted all of Sistar members. I couldn't stop staring uo at his features. He just looks so cute just standing there.

"Hey Renee," Shownu spotted me standing awkwardly behind Dasom. I peeked out and bowed.

"H-Hey Shownu-yah." I greeted trying not to look in his eyes. But I defiantly know that he was searching for mine.

"How are you? I haven't seen you here in a while?" He asked me. Is he really creating small talk with me? WITH ME!?

"I'm alright." I smiled at him.

"Well, its nice to see you, we have to go." Jooheon spoke. We nodded and walked away. I felt Soyou nudge me. I ignored her. We got out if their ear shot when Hyorin spoke up.

"You still like him?" My eyes widened.

"Yah! Eonni!" I whined hitting her arm lightly. She laughed.

"It's obvious, dongsaeng." Bora laughed at me. "Your cheeks get so red and you fidget with your fingers and look away." I felt my face grew hot.

"Yah!" I said again. We walked in the room and dropped the subject. I sat in the spin chair beside the recorder. Each girls took turns as they sang for there new song 'I Like That.' And this song was the total opposite of what I wanted. Of course I want Shownu to say that he likes me or matter facts, loves me bug I would never hear those words from him.

"You guys are so amazing!" I said replaying the track. They laughed and smiled at my enthusiastic feeling. "The meaning if this song is about obviously a guy who doesn't treat a girl right and all you like and miss is his kind words." I explained the meaning.

They nodded there head. "Well I'm glad you like it." Dasom chuckled. I smiled at her.

"Like really, I wish Shownu would say those words to me, and how Soyou-eonni sings it, Niga joha neol, Saranghae~" I copied how she sang.

"Who knows, it could happen, one day." Bora smirked.

"Alright, well, were gonna have go talk to our Manager, we'll be back. Can you stay here?" Hyorin said. I nodded.

They left and sat there in the recording room by myself. The recorder guy went to talk to someone so I had time to myself. So I was okay with that. I thought of an idea. Maybe I should sing to relax myself from Shownu thoughts.

Miss A- Only You was stuck in my head for a while. And this still isn't gonna help me not think about him...oh well.

I saved my sisters track and import that to my email just in case. Then I cleared it and started a new track. I set up the mic and headphones and ran outside to start the track. I ran back and listened to the beats.

"I really hope Shownu hears this, but I know he wouldn't." I whispered into the mic and began singing. I put more feeling into the chorus like I was confessing through a song.

"Sumi kwakkwak makhijanha
Ireohge mandeun geon neoyeossjanha
Amu maldo hal suga eopseo
Ireon gibun cheoeumingeol

Dareun yeojawan dalla ppeonhan sarangeun silheo
Naega deo manhi johahaedo
Sanggwaneopseo neoman isseumyeon dwae

Dareun namjawan dalla ije geuman badajwo
You'll be my baby baby baby neo
Dareun namja malgo neo."

I finished the song and huffed out of air. I feel a little bit better. "I didn't know you felt that way." I let out a scream when a sudden voice boomed through the booth and my headphones. I looked through the glass to see Shownu standing there with arms crossed and smiled.

"S-Shownu-yah! O-mo how long ha-have you been standing there?" I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Long enough to hear you singing." He smiled again. Oh stop smiling. My heart can't take this treatment. "Come outside." He gestured. I nodded slowly and took off my headphones.

I walked out the booth slowly. "You have an amazing voice. Why don't you sing up for Starship?" I shook my head.

"Stage fright. I'm not good with attention or audience." I said looking away from his face.

"Was the song about me?" I stopped fidgeting and looked up at him. My eyes widened a bit. "I heard my name before you start singing." I blushed. It felt like I was dropped in boiling water. I nodded slowly.

"Don't be shy Renee." He chuckled. He tilted my face up so I can face him. "What would you say if I ask you to go on a date with me tomorrow night, and that I have the same feelings for you?" He raised an eyebrow. I almost fainted. He wants to go on a date with me!? What!?

"W-what?"

"I know you have feelings for me. So what do you say?" I couldn't help but nod. He smiled. I smiled back and blushed. "See you tomorrow." He winked at me before leaving the room.

"Re- Oh hey Shownu." Bora and the other girls greeted as they walked in and greeted him as he left.

"Sorry I have to go talk with K.Will hyung." They nodded.

"Whats that about?" Dasom asked me. I couldn't stop smiling. Bora raised an eyebrow.

"He asked me on a date!" I screamed.