Monsta X- Wonho

With Monsta X's busy schedule, I haven't gotten to see them in a while. Whenever I'm free they have practice, or sleeping, or recording, or having interviews. If there free and having a relaxing day, I'm at school, or working, or sleeping. Our schedules werent compatible but we still kept contact. By we, I mean me and Wonho.

I finished my classes and getting finals review before the finals. This is my last year in college and I need to ace it so I can actually get a successful job. I looked at my watch. 2 in the afternoon. I sighed.

"Whats wrong Haru?" One of my colleagues asked me. I looked at her and smiled shaking my head.

"Nothing, just really tired. I'm glad I dont have classes in the afternoon." I said walking out if campus towards the parking lot.

"Mm, same. Its nice to actually relax for once." She sighed in relief. We got to our cars and said goodbye. I place everything in the passenger seat and buckled up. I stared my car and before I put it to drive, my phone rang in my bag. I reached for it and took it out.

Wonho's name and picture of me kissing his cheek popped up. I smiled and answered it without a second thought. "Hey, Wonho-oppa whats up?" I asked looking at my dashboard.

"I wanted to call to see if your free today? I want you to come by the studio to hear me sing. I miss you~" he dragged the 'you'. I chuckle.

"I miss you too baby. And I just got out from school. I'll be down there in a hour. Alright? Bye."

"Bye Jagi! I love you!" I smiled. I said that I love him back and we hung up. I drove home and changed into a very soft dark murky green shirts with a side cuts but still covered my stomach. I found fresh nee pair of leggings. I applied a little bit of makeup and sprayed perfume slipped on black vans and left.

I stopped at subway to order myself a sandwich. I texted Wonho if he and the guys wanted something but he didn't answer me. I texted I.M if he and the other guys wanted something.

He told me that they already ate. So I.M answers my text faster than my own boyfriend does. But Wonho always mess around and rarely on his phone, but he always answers my text. I got myself my sandwich that I always order. I ate one half there and took the other one to the studio.

The studio is about 35 minutes away from where I live. I dont live in the center of Seoul. I thought that'll be chaotic. Once I got to the studio I walked in and signed in with the card they gave me.

I walked down the hallways trying to find the room. I stood in front of the studio peeking in making sure it was right. Just as I looked through the open door someone almost ran into me. I moved back from the tall bolder.

"Oh, sorry Haru, I didn't see you." Shownu said holding my shoulder so he wouldn't run into me. I looked up and smiled and apologized. He patted my shoulder and swerved beside me to walk outside.

I walked into the room and smiled. "Hey guys, long time no see." I place my purse down on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Haru-ah~" Hyungwon cheered standing up to give me a hug. I hugged him back. I noticed to my left that there was another female figure in the room. Not one, but 2. They were both talking to my boyfriend. 'Is this why he ignored my text?'

"How are you Haru-noona?" I.M said patting a seat next to him. I sat next to him. I glance at Wonho seeing if he noticed me. His side was facing our way and he was smiling alot and chuckling to the girls. They did the same.

"Its been stressful." I said leaning back against the soft cushion of the couch. He smiled at my action.

"You've gotten prettier." His deep voice rang through my ears. I smiled. I hit his arm.

"No, but thank you." I sat up and stretched. I took my phone out from my purse. I didn't know it was playing music through my headphones once I turned it on. Growl by EXO was playing. I looked up at Wonho who was still talking. I scuffed.

"Wonho." I stood up from the couch with my phone in my hand. Wonho looked over to me and smiled wider. He stood up from his chair and ran over to hug me. I smiled back.

"When did you get here? I didn't see you come on." He went to kiss me but I moved so he could kiss my cheek.

"About 15 minutes ago." I stated. He backed up and ran his hand down my arm to hold both of my hands. With that small gesture it made my skin light up in flames after he touched it. I still get a giddy feeling every time he smiles, speaks, and give cute gestures. But the only thing that upsets me and makes me feel slightly annoyed, was those girls.

Am I the jealous type? No not really. Maybe. But I'm not those crazy jealous girls. I looked at the recording booth on the other side of the room. I moved away from Wonho's hug and headed towards the studio.

"Do you want to hear a cover?" I looked around the room.

"Really? Your gonna sing?" Hyungwon pipped up from his chair.

"Please! We haven't heard your voice in a while." Minhyuk said.

"Depends, do you have a guitar?" I looked around the room. Kihyun made an 'OOH' sound then left the studio room. I chuckled at how he acted.

"So your the famous Haru, Wonho speaks about." One of the girls said. I recognized her before. I seen her somewhere in this building before. "Your lucky, he always talks about you."

"Thanks." I said putting a fake smile on my face. I silently cheered that he talks about me. But really, I doubt it.

"What do you do for living?" The other girl asked. I looked over to her. I shrugged.

Kihyun walked in with a guitar case. I smiled and walked over to him and thanked him. He told me to be careful, it belonged to one of the producer here. I nodded.

I walked into the booth with the guitar. I tuned it while sitting on the stole. I looked up to see both girls sitting on the chair playing around with the switches and buttons. "Can you hear me?" One of them asked. I nodded.

I strum hearing that it was perfect. I remembered the chords to Growl. I plucked and strummed to the smooth melody.

"Yo, okay,
Not sure whats happening I'm warning you,
Its getting dangerous,
You better stop provoking me now,
You better leave now.
Boy when you walk close to me,
I get flustered and I cant breathe." I looked up from the neck of the guitar to see Wonho smiling. I smiled back. I kept plucking to the chords I learned.

"Wanna take you somewhere new,
Where no one else can see you,
I feel something rising, its uncontrollable.
Now dark shadows are woken inside me,
When I look at you, flames are all I see,
I'm warning you, back away you better flee,
If you dont leave him, I'm getting angry.
I'm growling, growling, growling, now." I repeated the last part about 2 times. I looked up at the girls who were working on the music mixture.

They met my eyes and I smirked. "If you dont back away girl, Imma hurt you." I kept singing the song. The girls looked away and felt awkward. I finished the song and I walked out the booth and handed the guitar back to Kihyun.

"That was amazing!" Shownu cheered. Just by looking at his face he tried not to laugh. He probably knew I was singing to those two girls.

"Thanks Shownu-ah." The girls left after that. Wonho wrapped his arms around me. The rest of the guys bursted into laughter.

"Savage, Haru, savage. The way you sang 'Another girl is looking at my man,' and the bridge, it looks like your owning them." Jooheon pointed out. I giggled. I hugged Wonho back.

"Well who can blame me." I kiss Wonho and he kissed me back.