BTS - Suga

I walked into my house after a quick run. I huffed out air and walked into my kitchen. My mom was sitting by the table watching her K-Drama on her iPad. "Hey Umma." I huffed out grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hi, honey." She answered back. I sat beside her resting my head in my hands. "Oh yeah, your boyfriend stopped by. He fell asleep in your room." I looked up. I got up from the chair and walked down the hall to my room.

I quickly opened it to see a lump on my bed. I rolled my eyes. I walked further into my room. I sat beside him carefully not to wake him up. I smiled at his sleeping face. His blondish purple hair was a mess. I moved it away from his eyes. His mouth partly open letting out soft snores. I managed to suppress my giggles but failed to stop smiling.

"How long are you gonna stare at me?" He asked with his eyes still closed. I jumped back a little from the sudden voice. I smacked his arm.

"Yah! You were awake?" He opened one eye to look at me then closed it.

"No, I woke up when you touched me." He moved around so he could face me. He moved the blanket and patted the area for me to lay down. I shook my head and stood up.

"Nope, get up." I walked over to my drawers to pick out clothes to change into. "Why did you come over?"

"I wanted a quiet area to sleep." I shook my head. "What time is it?" He asked. I shrugged. I grabbed a towel and walked into my bathroom.

"You figure that out when I shower." I locked the door and showered all the sweat off my skin. I changed into black jeans with a dark blue music shirt. I redid my hair and applied some make up.

When I walked out Suga was fixing my bed and dressed up nicely. "I have a photoshoot. Come with me." I smiled. He took my hand, pulled me into a kiss and we walked out of my room.

I told my mom that I was going out with Suga for a while and I'll be back. I suggested we take my car but then one of his personal drivers pulled into my drive way. We got into the back seat and the driver drove off to wherever we needed to go.

"How was your day today?" He asked me playing with my fingers as I looked out the window. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Good. Woke up, went shopping, then to work, then went for a run, then I'm here." I said. I looked down to him. I lifted my hand up and touched his hair. "How was your day babe?" I asked.

"Its better now that I can see you." He said with a light smile. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. The driver pulled into a big building. Suga got out and still held your hand. He led the way, past fans and into the glass door. I spotted the other members of BTS. Jimin and V ran up to me and hugged me tightly, making me let go of Suga's hand.

"Noona~ I miss you! Did you bring food?" V asked me holding my arms looking all around me for food or snacks. I chuckled and shook my head.

"So Eun-noona, are you entering the photoshoot too!?" Jimin as excitedly. I shook my head again.

"You know I'm not right for that." Jin pried Taehyung's hands off me. I greeted the other members and we walked to the photoshoot studio. I sat on the couch on my phone scrolling through instagram and answering my friends text messages.

I felt someone sat beside me. Suddenly they laid down and place their head on my lap. I looked down in shock but relax when I saw Suga's sleeping face. He huffed out air.

"I'm so tired." He crossed his arm. I played with his hair.

"You look handsome." I smiled. He place his hat over his face. I giggled and lightly ran my fingers through his beautiful blondish purple hair.

"I love youu~" I heard him behind his head. I smiled.

"I love you too, you goof." He took off his hat and gave me a cheesy smile. I shook my head. Even though hes lazy, I love him for it.