Exo - Chen

"Katie-unnie! Unnie!" I heard my little sister shout my name. I finished applying my eyeliner and put my make up away. I turned around as my door opened. A sound of a crying infant grew louder. It sounded so distressed. My little sister at the age of 15 came in. "Please help me, he wont sleep." She begged. I smiled.

I stood up and walked over to her. I clapped my hands at our baby cousin cried helplessly in her arms. "Aw, baby, ulji mala(dont cry)." I cooed as I bounced him in my arms. He hugged my neck still crying. "Did you feed him?" In-Hae nodded.

I rocked him in my arms and we walked to the living room. The baby crib was there with blankets where he could lay down. In-Hae followed me. I set the crying infant on the pile of soft blankets. I opened his clothing and started changing him.

"When is Aunty coming?" I asked as the baby wasnt crying ad much as before.

"I dont know. She told me she'll text me." In-Hae said from the couch. I finished changing the baby. I looked at the wall clock. "Alright, I'll try to put him to bed but I have an hour before I leave." I said. She nodded. I picked up the baby.

"Jisoo-ah, why are you still crying?" I wiped his tears away. I carried him down the hall rocking him back and forth. He hummed with staggered breath leaning his head on my shoulder. I patted his back walked into my room, bouncing him a little.

The door bell rang making Jisoo wake up again crying. I frowned rubbing his back. "Aw, Jisoo-ah, your okay." I hummed kissing his forehead. He still didn't fall asleep, but I can tell he was tired. It was 1:35 and its been past his nap time. I hummed to a tune that popped in my head. He was getting fussy because of the heat. I blew on head trying to cool him down.

"Baby dont cry tonight,
After the darkness passes by,
Baby dont cry tonight,
You wont even remember why,
I will never let you disappear into the sea,
Will you please listen to me,
So Baby dont cry, cry,
I promise my love will protect you." I sang. (I used Silv3rT3ar English Lyrics. Go check her out her voice is amazing!)

I found myself staring at his sleeping face. His mouth opened, his little hand balled into a fist clutching my shirt. His round head with soft baby hair rubbed against the chin.

I patted his bottom lightly, kissing the top of his head.

"Wow, you sang that better than Exo-K did." I turned around quickly, startled from the sudden voice. I hugged Jisoo close to me. My door opened wider revealing my boyfriend of 8 and half months. He gave me his closed lips smile.

"Aish, Chen, you scared me." I huffed out air. I stopped rocking Jisoo in my arms. He walked in further with his hands in his pockets. I smiled. "Wait, can you get the baby crib from the living room." He stopped and his smile dropped. I smiled again. "Please?" He chuckled and turned around to get the baby crib.

I continued to rock Jisoo in my arms. Chen came back up with the bay crib. He set it on the darker corner of my room and fixed it up. I place Jisoo in his crib, entangled his hands from my shirt. He whined a bit, moved around, and stayed still, sleeping peacefully.

I covered him with his blanket. Chen wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled hugging his arms. "He looks adorable. It makes me think of having a kid of my own." His words made my stomach erupt with nervousness and happiness. Blood rushed to my face.

"Well you will have a kid if your own." I said moving away from him. I walked downstairs to see In-Hae watching tv on the couch. "In-Hae, I put him to bed in my room. I'll set a baby monitor in there." I grabbed the baby monitor on the table. "I think Eomma would be home soon. Of he cries feed him, his milk, burp him, then put him back to bed but if he wont sleep, play with him." In-Hae nodded.

I turn to look at Chen who was on his phone leaning against the wall. I rolled my eyes. I walked down to my room and set the baby monitor next to the crib. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out, leaving the door opened a jar.

"Come on, Jagiya, we have to go." Chen said. I nodded. He held my hand as we walked out the door.

"Unnie, I want to hear this song your singing together." In-Hae called after me.

"You will!" I called back.

We headed towards the recording studio. Chen kept complimenting me and saying that he loves my voice, I'm an amazing singer, I'm better than his band members. But I just won't believe him -- that I'm better than his band members.

We got out of the car and walked in, hand and hand, towards our recording room. I walked in first to be greeted by 8 other members of the band, and the recorder. "Katie!" Xiumin cheered running up to hug me. I let go of Chen's hand and hugged him back.

"Yah! What took you both so long?" Chanyeol asked. "Baby problems." I responded.

"Aigoo! Your pregnant!?" Baekhyun shouted making Kyungsoo spit out his drink. I shook my head and hands.

"No! No! I'm not pregnant! I was putting my baby cousin to sleep." I sighed. They all relaxed.

"Anyways, Katie, ready to record?" The recorder asked. I nodded. I place my stuff on the couch and walked into the booth. "The lyrics are on that stand." I saw the sheet of paper. Chen walked in and stood on the other end of the booth putting his headphones on. I smiled.

"'Everytime' for Descendent of the Sun, huh?" Chen read. I nodded. I was asked by the writer of this song to sing it. But then he wanted to make it as a duet so Chen and I paired up. I never heard him sing it, but I know we both practiced it.

"Okay, were gonna start." The recorder said through our headphones. He counted down and I started

'Oh Every time I see you,
Keudae nuneul bol ttawmyeon,
Jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa,
Nae unmyeongiyo,
Sesang kketirado, jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram.
Baby oh oh oh oh. (Repeat).' I sang with passion into the mic. I wasnt looking at anyone. Just the mic and the door.

Chen starts to sing and it make my heart leap to my throat. He repeated the chorus I sang. I won't dare to look at him.

'Keudae nareul barabol ttae, when you look at me,
Nareul bomyeo miso jil ttae, when you look at me and smile,
Nan simjangi meomchul geot gatayo nan, it feels like my heart will stop.' I looked up at Chen. He had his eyes on me and smiled while he sang.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. My heart was beating in a rapid pace. My stomach already fluttered by hearing him in. After he sang his verse we both sang the chorus together. I smiled at how our voice harmonized perfectly together.

'Saranghae.' I finished it. Everyone clapped. We got out of the booth and Chen quickly stole a kiss from me and smirked.

'Sarangehae."