BTS- Jin

~Jin's POV~

We were finishing up in the studio before we head home. Namjoon, as our leader, was telling us how we need more practice on acing the choreography for Baepsae.

"Yeah especially you two." Jimin commented gesturing me and Namjoon.

"Hey, I'm better than him." I said sorting out my bag.

"No, I'm better." Rap Mon said.

"Okay, okay, guys enough. Just head home for today, we'll work on it tomorrow." Our teacher said. We agreed and all left to our dorm to wash up.

"How are you and Elena-Noona doing?" Jungkook asked. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Its been amazing. She ask alot about you guys." I said.

"Well being her to our practice some time. We haven't seen her for about 5 months now." J-Hope said.

"One day. Alright, I'll see you guys later." I waved and grabbed my things and head home. Back to see my amazing fiancé.

I got home and unlocked the door and walked in. "I'm home!" I took off my shoes and place my bag and jacket near the rack. I place my keys on the table. A white note caught my attention.

'To my beautiful and cute Fiancé' I couldn't help but smile at that. My heart fluttered and my stomach erupted with butterflies. Guys can feel happy about their girlfriends, wife and fiance too. Its not gay for a guys heart to flutter and their stomach filled with butterflies.

"Babe," I called out and opened the note. Your finally home. Lets play a game. Just a little game of hide and seek. The faster you find me the faster you can get your reward.

"Elena what are you doing?" I chuckled and place the note down. I walked pass the living room and looked around behind the curtain.

I took out my phone and called her. I heard her phone ring from out bedroom. I walked there and opened the door carefully. I looked behind it and under the bed. Her phone was sitting on the bed.

"Babe, Elena! Where are you?" I asked looking in our walk in closet. I searched each bathrooms and spare rooms. I made my way into the kitchen.

"Elena!" I called out. I chuckled and shook my head as I looked under the table and into cabinets. I looked in small places hoping she was there but shes not. "Your so tiny, where are you?"

I opened the fridge and took out some food. I'll just eat first before I can search for her. I sat down and ate left overs from yesterday.

I don't know how long its been but I kind of gotten worried. I kept calling Elenas name and looked outside and inside. I sighed and walked into the living room when I spotted a large lump in between the couch.

"Oh my-" I took my phone out and took a photo of her. "Are you serious?" I walked over to her and removed the couch cushions she was hiding in between. She burst out laughing causing me to laugh.

"I can't-" she started laughing louder. I helped her up.

"How could I not find you any sooner." I laughed shaking my head. "Its what?" I looked at my phone. "It took me 45 minutes to find you."

"You dont understand," she giggled. "How hard I tried not to laugh when you were eating. You started to eat instead of searching!" She hit my arm.

"Okay, okay. I found you, now whats my prize?" She smiled and leaned in and kissed me. She took out an envelope from her hiding spot and gave it to me.

I opened it and it revealed several crinkled paper. "Were going to Juju Island next week." My eyes widened. "Wait, really!?" She nodded.

"Yup, PD Nim approved. I bought everything already." I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I'll do anything for my handsome fiance." My heart skipped a beat hearing those words and seeing her smile. Gosh how am I so lucky?