Monsta X- *Wonho*

"What are you wearing?" My boyfriend and I both asked each other at the same time. I pointed to myself and he pointed to himself. "Me? What?" I smiled and chuckled. "Stop that." We both said.

"Aish, you guys look like twins." Hyungwon said eating a bag of shrimp chips while sitting on the couch.

I was wearing a white crop top and long ripped high waisted black jeans that covered my belly button. I wore black vans to finish the look. I had stud earrings in and a black belt like chocker as accessories. I think I would say I'm the 8th member of the group.

On the other hand, my boyfriend of 6 months wore a white shirt with a black like design running down the button part of the shirt with black ripped jeans. He also had a chocker but his looked like he was wearing a leash. I never knew cats can wear a leash and collar😉.

"You look sexy." He said pulling me by the waist and hugged me tightly. I could hear him breathing by my ear.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I pulled away and played with the leash by his neck. I tugged on it a bit bringing his face closer to mind. Our lips were close but I smiled and pulled away as Hyungwon made a gagging sound.

"Ew Hyung stop." He rolled his eyes and looked down at the chip bag. I giggled and moved away from him to talk to the other members.

"Look, we have an 8th member!" Minhyuk cheered and hugged me around my neck. I giggled and leaned back against the couch. I took out my phone and steal photos of Wonho who was just checking himself out in front of the mirror. Ugh, my boyfriends so cocky...but hes sexy and loves me.

"Your gonna be onstage in 5 minutes." The manager said. They all got up and stretched and danced a little. I.M and Jooheon werr dancing s little. I walked over to Wonho and hugged around his waist.

"Good luck bub." I smiled and reached up and kiss him but I didn't.

"Thank you, you'll be watching, and wait until the camera man zooms into my abs." I flushed pink. I hit his arm and stood back on my feet.

"Wonho." I hushed. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"Enjoy the show, cause thats what your gonna get later. Be a good girl." I slapped his arm.

"Say that to yourself." I tugged on his leash. "If your not good onstage, you'll be chained up." I whispered and kissed his neck then walked away. I heard him groaned.

The performance was over and man, let me say my boyfriend was sexy out there. I can't deal with his kinkiness, I swear. We were currently driving home to our shared apartment.

"You look hot." I said loudly. His cheeks were rosy pink. Maybe its because of all the teasing I did earlier. "Do you want me to cool you down?" I leaned over to the drivers seat and blew gently on his neck. The car speed up as we got to our apartment . I hopped out and ran in and up to our bedroom.

He slammed the door shot and stomped upstairs. "You've been naughty." I smirked and grabbed his leash and tugged him closer to me.

"Oh yeah," I said bringing my lips close to his. "Says the one that's wearing a leash...daddy." I kissed his lips once.

"Fuck." He pounced on me making me slam back onto the bed. I could feel the hardness in his pants. I groaned imagining that inside me. He kissed me roughly, slithering his tongue fighting for dominance.

This time I won. I flipped us over and sat on his hard on. He groaned and grabbed my waist. "Move." He breathed out. I grind my hips feeling his top threatening to drive into me. I took off his shirt and kissed down his neck and chest.

"Can I take this off?" He pointed to his collar and leash. I shook my head.

"Your turning me on with that on." I got to his pants and took off his skinny jeans. I took mine off. His member sprung up tall and free. I kissed the tip and crawled back up and kissed his lips.

He tried to turn us over but I stood my grounded. "No. I'm in charge." I tugged on his leash bringing his lips up towards me. "I love you begging for me."

I lines myself up and sank down deeper until I could feel him all the way in. We groaned loudly filling up the room. He buckle his hips up making me claw his chest. He smirked.

I brought my hips up and slam down feeling him pulse inside me. This kept going on for a couple of minutes before he flipped both of us over.

The black leather least tickled my chest as it fell because of gravity. He pound into me in a fast pace making me scream. "Won-HO OH MY GOSH."

The leash wasn't helping the tingly sensation that coursed through me. The tight feeling in my lower region grew stronger.

"Babe." He groaned fisting the pillow beside my head. I threw my head back after one strong thrust. I groaned, clawing his biceps. I clutched around him and we both released together.

I sighed out and dropped my limp arms. He kissed my shoulder and dropped on top of me.

"Wonho, your still in me." I breathed heavily squirming under him. He blew on my neck and kissed it.

"Were not done babygirl."