Seventeen- Joshua

I watched as the snow from the sky. I smiled at how pretty it looks. It covered the ground, branches, my drive way, and my little evergreen tree in the front lawn. It covered everything like a big white blanket. I blew on the window causing it to fig up. I drew a heart in it with my finger.

I took my phone and took a picture of it and sent it to Joshua. I miss him. Its been so long since I last saw him. And that was in the summer of this year when he came for KconNY. Even though I had to pay so much money to get my airplane ticket to fly there from Minnesota, and getting my hotel and Kcon ticket and everything.

My phone vibrated and I saw Joshua answered my snap.

My Llama☺️

I smiled and snap chat him back with a pouty face an 'I miss you too

I smiled and snap chat him back with a pouty face an 'I miss you too.'

He responded with a pout and 'Don't be sad or else I'll be sad.' I smiled a little and blew him a kiss and sent him that photo. With an I love you and I'm sorry.

I checked the time and realize that it was late over there in Korea. I know hes probably practicing his butt off for their comeback and new mini album.

Its the month of December and I wish they would just have time to relax and visit their family for the holidays, but I know that won't happen.

Suddenly my phone rang in my hand. A picture of me and Josh was on the screen. My Llama☺️💘 is calling..

I quickly answered it. "Hey babe." I heard someone chuckle on the other end.

"Babe?" I heard someone with an Asian accent copied my word. He started talking in a different language but I knew it was Korean. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around the room awkward.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Ooo, hello, who is this? Who are you?" This guy's accent was pretty strong. It made me laugh at how he tried to speak in english.

"Seungkwan-ah!" Someone shouted in Korean.

"Babe, sorry those were my band members. I didn't mean for them to call you."

I chuckled. "Its fine. His english was on point though." I laughed. He laughed too. I miss his laugh. I miss hearing it in person instead of through a cell phone.

Someone called his name along with some Korean words. He responded back. "Okay, I have to go practice. I hope you have a good morning. I love you."

"I love you too, saranghae." I said in their language. He chuckled and said it back. We hung up and I frowned again. I want longer conversations.

"Oh my gosh its so cold." My older sister said as she entered the house with shopping bags.

"Well duh, its winter and its snowing." I laughed as she glared at me. I helped her with her things and we started wrapping up gifts for family and friends.

"Did you talk to your boyfriend lately?" Vivian asked me.

"Yeah, we just hung up." I put the finish boxes under the tree. "I really miss him. And his popularity is getting even bigger."

"I know you do. Its hard with a long distance relationship. Especially when they can speak another language." I sighed and nodded. I sat on the floor with my legs on both sides. I looked up at the sparking Christmas tree with flashing multi color lights.

The bright silver/goldish star twinkled at the top. I closed my eyes and prayed. 'It'll be a miracle if we get to see each other. I hope he doesn't forget about me.'

~Christmas Day~ *Around Noon*

"Emma, Emma, Emma!" I looked at my smiling cousin as she handed me a small box. Everyone was opening presents and sharing what they got from Santa. Especially the little kids.

"Theres another gift for you." I smiled and bent down to her high after cleaning the wrapping paper.

"Yeah? What is it?" She place it in my palm and giggled. I looked around the box to see who its from. No one, it just had my name. I opened it to see a note. 'I know this is small, but theres a bigger present in the kitchen.'

"Riley, who is this from?" I asked my little cousin. She pointed to my sister who was drinking hot chocolate leaning in the wall next to her boyfriend.

"Mom, Dad and I got you a present." She smiled. I took the small box with me as we walked into the kitchen. People followed behind me as I saw a large box sitting in the middle of the kitchen next to the table.

"Is this a refrigerator?" I looked at my parents. They laughed and shrugged. I live on my own so it would be nice to have a good refrigerator.

I place the small box down and started to shake it. "Don't do that! Its fragile." My sister scolded. I took the wrapping paper off and it revealed a cardboard box with a refrigerator on it. I smiled.

"Really? Th-" I opened the box because a tap was sticking out and I gasped and jumped back. I place my hand over my mouth as the box opened move. I heard giggles and saw flashes from cameras around me.

My boyfriend stepped out if the refrigerator box with red roses in his hand. I bent down as I tried to process this. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. "Merry Christmas Emma!" My family shouted. I stood up and hugged Josh. He hugged me tighter than ever. Its good to feel his warmth and his tight and cute hugs again. His scent was very welcoming. I just miss all of him.

"I love you. I'll always come back to you." He kiss my cheeks and I pulled away and kissed him. I couln't believe hes here. He told me hes to busy practicing.

"Oh my god." I teared up. "I love you so much."