GOT7- *Mark*

I felt something warm touch my side. Their hand was under my shirt, but I didn't care. I was so tired or should I say, in the middle of sleeping. I felt warming warm on my shoulder. I moved my shoulder up to cover my neck. "Mmm, baby..." I heard someone moan. I was laying on my front as I felt their finger trail down my spine. I squirmed around.

"Stop." I mumbled. I moved away, hugging the pillow even more.

"Baby..can I get some?" I heard my boyfriend ask as he squeezed my ass through my leggings. I squirmed again.

"Mark, I'm tired." I swatted his hand away. "Go to sleep." I sighed. I had a feeling he just got back from work but I dont know why he wont just sleep. I felt more pepper kisses against my shoulder. My shirt moved up as he slide his hand up my side, making my body feel tingly.

"You don't have to do anything." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me on my back. He started kissing my neck and nibbling. "Please." He begged kissing the spot under my chin making me breathed out his name softly.

I sighed and frowned. "I wanna sleep," I whined.

"I'll fuck you back to sleep, don't worry." He smirked and crashed his lips on mine. He took off my shirt and moaned. "No bra? Your in for it now." He attacked my lips once more, driving me into a daze. I ran my hand down his chest and rubbed them on his abs. He bit my lip and growled. "Not today baby. Its only you."

He pinned my arms by my side. I groaned at the sudden forcefulness. I opened my eyes and watched as he trailed his lips down my chest area. He held my wrists with one hand and the other groped my breast. "Mark..!" I moaned arching my back. His warm and wet tongue making contact with my nipples sent a shiver if pleasure down to my core. I squeezed my legs together.

He switched from my left to my right. I clawed his hand from pleasure, desperately wanting to cling onto something. "I thought you were tired baby?" He asked leaving a trail if kisses down my stomach and stop at the waist band of my leggings.

"Sh-Shut it." I sighed. He lets my wrist go to take off my leggings and thong. I fist the sheets as he blew on my core. "Angh! Ohmygod." I panted. I gripped his hair as he kissed it. I felt something touch my entrance making me squirm and groan as he pushed 2 fingers in my core.

"Beautiful." He whispered licking it. Waves of pleasure soar through my body. My heart was beating ten times faster than before.

He went back up and kissed my shoulder then my lips. His fingers moved back and forth quickly, making my core and stomach tighten. Before I could release he puled them out. I opened my eyes and glared up at his face. He gave me a heart warming smile and sucked his two fingers.

"Are you upset beautiful?" I pouted and whined.

"Mark." I thrusted my hip up, I felt his hardness but he moved his hip back. He shook his head.

"Ah, ah, ah, bad girl." I groaned. I tried to roll out from under him but he held me down with his body weight. "Moan my name." He growled as he shoved his hard member into my opening. I screamed his name, clawing his shoulder and arms.

His thrusts were strong and powerful. Like he needed it. I fluttered open my eyes and saw his jaw was tightening. His eyes were closed. His hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. I traced my finger along his jaw. He opened his eyes and smiled then kissed me.

One thrust hit a part in my body that made me jolt up and scream his name. I hugged my body close to his. "Don't cum until I'm ready." He growled in my ear. I was already wanted to release once he placed him inside me. He didn't let me release when he made his little foreplay.

"Ba-UGH!" I gasped as he kept hitting that spot.

"Now." Three more strong thrust made me release on his dick. He twitched inside me and I felt his release fill me up. Some trailed down my thigh as he pulled out. He hugged me closer to him as he slump against the bed. I hugged his arm and the sheets. "Goodnight." He kissed my shoulder, neck, and then my head. I nuzzled closer to him, as my energy drained from my body.