Chapter 7 || Year 2

Hermione's POV-

I walked into an empty compartment with Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, who was starting this year. Neither of us knew where Harry or Ron were, even though Ginny said they were right behind her when her and the Weasley's were at the wall.

I was about the close the door when a pale hand stopped me. I looked up to see Draco Malfoy staring at me, a smirk on his face.

"Granger." He greeted.

"Malfoy." I replied back, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh look who it is, it's Potter's girlfriend." He grinned smugly.

Ginny turned as red as her hair as she tried to hide her face in her robes.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked, sighing.

"To talk to you of course." He responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And insult us? Because it doesn't seem like you want to be friendly." I said.

"I haven't insulted you Granger, only Weasley here. And I said I wanted to talk to you, not Weasley." He retorted.

"Ugh, fine. There's no point trying to stop you anyway." I grumbled, moving aside from the door to let him in.

"No, there isn't any point, because I don't take no for an answer when I want something." Draco smirked, walking in and sitting on the seat opposite of Ginny, causing her to bring her robes higher over her face.

"Of course you don't," I mumbled, "Where's Crabbe and Goyle?" I asked.

"I left them. They were being too annoying and stupid. And I might ask a similar question. Where the hell are Potter and Weasley?"

"They are...well, we don't exactly know where they are." I admitted.

"Oh well, it means I can stay in here without being insulted." He grinned, putting his feet up on the seats.

"Yes. Yes it does." I said to myself as I sat down next to him, trying my hardest not to blush as he kept on leaning against me the entire train ride.