Chapter 21 || Year 3

Draco's POV-

I was sitting in the library late at night, completing all my last minute homework and studying for my upcoming exams.

I was staring out the window, trying to think of the answer to one of the questions on my charms paper, when something caught my eye.

A mass of brown hair was sprinting next to a boy with black. I would know that birds nest of curls anywhere, but why she was outside running with Potter was beyond me.

Suddenly, Hermione and Potter ran past again in the same direction, making me extremely confused. I pressed my face up against the glass to get a better look, when I saw something that almost made me choke on my own air supple.

There were two Hermione's and two Potter's, both lurking around the black lake.

One pair of them would be surely using polyjuice potion, because there is no other way that there could be exact replicas of the exact same people, with both duos moving and well alive.

Then it hit me. It must be a time turner.

I had seen the golden chain hang out from under Hermione's clothes once, so my guess is that it's that, especially because the back pair are being extremely wary of the other one.

But the question was, why were they out there, late at night, using a time turner, and acting like they had to complete the mission like their life depended on it?

I looked out the window again and saw that they were gone, and a sudden feeling flowed through my veins.

Despite the fact that the bushy haired brunette gave me a severely broken nose just hours before, I was scared, even terrified, that something might happen to her.

I was praying in my head that Potter would be able to keep her safe, because there are things that could happen to her just by being in the presence of Potter. There's the dementors that roam the outskirts of the school, but have made their presence known when Potter's around. And then there's Sirius Black, the killer who is rumoured to be somewhere in the school, just roaming around free.

I was just praying that she knows how to defend herself, but then again, she is the brightest witch of our age, but I just couldn't erase the worry that engulfed me.

Because no matter how much the beaver infuriates me, she really does fuck around with my emotions.