one - dark side of the moon

Josh is fed up, there's too much noise for him to concentrate. His parents are yelling, his sister is crying and his cat is running around screeching. There's not much for him to do, to avoid the pain that's to come, he throws on a sweater and walks out his front door.

The door slams but they don't notice, or they simply don't care. Josh grabs his bike, ignoring the drizzle of rain that covered it and he plugs in his earbuds. He's blasting music so loudly he's sure his ears might bleed. Anything's better than the yelling that resonates from his windows. 

He hops on and drives away. His feet are pedaling as fast as his pent up little body allows it, and Josh doesn't know where he's heading. He's driving into the night, his destination unknown. It's Sunday, those are always his worst days. He hopes he gets lost, that way he won't have to go to school tomorrow and face all the people that hate him and that he hates. 

There's a puddle in front of him, he doesn't care. Josh drives threw it and the front wheel of his bike creates a slit down the middle and water jumps on either side, some of it getting on his nice vans. He worked hard for thsoe. It took him exactly 7 weeks to steal enough money to buy them. It's not like his parents cared enough to buy anything for him.

After what seemed like too long, Josh came across a park. His legs were tired and he wanted to sit. So he did, he drove through it till he found a big tree, hopping off of his bike and tilting it so it rested on the tree trunk. He looked around: it was really dark but the moon was out, a full moon which illuminated a swing set.

Josh quickly build some intrest and sat down on one of the swings. His pants were already soaked, so he didn't care about the water on the seat. He brought his feet forward then back, and he reaped that over and over again. The wind was in his hair and he felt free. He looked up at the moon and thought to himself, maybe if he went a little higher he'd be able to reach it, jump onto the dark side of the moon where he belonged.