ninety five - you can't handle the truth

Josh kept breathing, slower and slower as he began to calm down.

"Don't you love me, Josh?"

Josh held his breath, as if he was insulted that Tyler would ask him such a question.

"Of course, how could you even ask me that?"

"Because if you love me, I don't understand how I could have raped you."

Josh exhaled and shook his head. He sat down, his back against the brick wall, legs spread and his arms resting on his hands while his fingers entertained.

"Sit down, Tyler.  There's something I've gotta tell you."

Tyler sat by his side and listened attentively while his heart beat increased and he was nearing an anxiety attack.

"If you love someone and they love you, they can still rape you. Alright?"

Tyler nodded and didn't say anything.

"And, it's not that I don't wanna give you a hand job or anything else, it's just-"

A tear fell from his left eye but he quickly wiped it away.

"You didn't rape me. It was just, not completely consensual. The fact that you had to grip my wrist so tight you left bruises and-"

"You were crying weren't you."
"Man, shut up!"

Josh hit Tyler's arm lightly and he continued.

"I'm not a virgin, alright?"

Tyler jumped up and took a few steps back, no longer afraid of what he did but more of what Josh did.