sixty three - the ghost of you

"So, can anyone else see you?"

"Nope. Just you."

"Why is that?"

"Because you haven't let go, Josh."

"Let go? What do you mean by I haven't let go?"

"It means, you're still holding on to us, to me. You won't accept the fact that I'm dead. Josh, I died in that lake trying to save you. I couldn't swim but I jumped anyway. I never came back, your need to have me was so strong that your mind tricked you into believing I was alive. Into hearing all those things you heard."

Josh was shocked, he sighed as he let his foot hit the ground while he swung back.

"You mean, I won't ever get to touch you? Or be with you?"

"I'm nothing but a ghost of the boy you use to know."

"The boy in the white mask, Tyler Joseph, the boy I was madly in love with. I, um, I never got a chance to tell you just how much I love you. Human contact, it's not my thing, you know?"

"Guess you won't have to worry about that, huh?"

"Oh, um, sorry, yeah, I'm not really used  to the idea just yet."

"It's okay, you'll get the hang of it. How do you think I feel?"

Josh chuckled lightly and so did Tyler, for a second everything seemed normal. 

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like your face."

Tyler bursts out laughing at Josh's word choice, confused Josh joins him. It's been a while since both of them had a good laugh. They needed it.

"Do you think it's possible to like, date a ghost?"

Josh hides his face shyly as he asks this, hoping nothing but a positive reaction from Tyler.

"You'll never know unless we try."

Tyler smirks his signature smile and Josh lifts up his head, his own lips in a smile for the first time this week.

{I know there was a lot of confusion going around but hopefully this chapter clears things up for you guys. If there's still some questions, just leave them in the comments and I'll make sure to answer you guys. I'm starting school in a couple of days, so updates might start to become slower but hey, I'm not going anywhere and neither are those two becomes I've got a hell lot planned for them. Quick note, sorry about my absence in the last week, I did have a full-time job and I had a lot of existential thoughts...if um, you know what I mean. So, yeah...I'm sorry.}