forty six - back in control

Josh would never forget the taste of the boy's lips. Josh could never forget how soft and plump they felt against his. Josh simply could not forget. When he and Tyler's lips met, it was identical. Identical to the late night make out sessions by the swing and identical to the first time they'd ever kissed. It was perfect. He couldn't wrap his mind around it.

He was leaning against the brick wall behind the school and he couldn't move. Tyler ran, he ran far far away and so fast. He left Josh alone when he realized the true identity of the boy in the white mask. Tyler Joseph, the skinny boy who hung with the gang that bullied him all his life. Basketball star and quiet. He was the one that made his life a living hell. He's the one that exposed his journal, he's the one that did it all. He was there when Josh's review was burned and he watched it happen.

Yet, he's the one that saved Josh's life, twice. The one that forced the pills from his stomach, the one that carreid him 6 blocks to bring him to a hospital. The one that gave him food when he was hungry. The one that gave him his sweater to avoid shame and humiliation. He's the one that kissed him under the rain but most importantly, he's the one that loved him.