seventy - all my agony

Josh woke up in a sweat that morning, he was huffing and puffing, gasping for air. As he got dressed, he began thinking. He looked out the window and saw the fresh grass that was growing over the neatly packed dirt. He sighed, how was he supposed to live? They say it's easy, to live for someone, although it's quite impossible sometimes. No matter how hard he tried, he would never see his smile. He would never marry. He would never feel his lips; Josh remembered that that one evening after he was getting over from a cold due to the swimming pool incident, his lips were chapped and faded. Yet, Tyler kissed him anyway.

"I will not kiss you."

"Why not?"

"My lips are all chapped and gross."

Tyler's response had been to crash his onto Josh's and that was possibly the greatest decision ever made. Josh threw on his - Tyler's - sweater to hide his bruises and scars but he simply did not know how to fight this anymore. He swallowed the last of his pride and opened his door to find a familiar smile greeting him.

"Tyler?"

"Josh, thank God you're okay. You're alive, you're-" Tyler took a deep breath, "You're beautiful."

Josh didn't care how he was just thankful that those mocha eyes were finally staring back at him once again.