forty - don't let me down

Josh spots Tyler, he's alive and well. But the bastard just exposed all of Josh's secrets to the entire school. He wants to go there and beat the shit out of him, but naturally he ends up leaving instead. He goes back home and lays on his bed.

The paper crane is staring at him and Josh is furious at everything. At Tyler and at the boy in the white mask. He grabs it and squishes it in his hands. It unfolds a little and Josh notices writing inside. Quickly, he sits up and unfolds it, reading the writing.

hey josh,

i just wanted to let you know that i kind of really like you. i have a major crush on you and when i saw you in those panties, i swear i lost it. you're really beautiful and i thought maybe putting it inside what we consider a beautiful creature was the best way of saying it. so, enjoy my paper crane.

-the boy in the white mask

p.s- it took me two fucking hours to make this shit so cherish it ;)

Josh doens't know if he wants to scream or cry. He can't think, he can't do anything. The one person in this world that liked him, and he ruined it all. Let it all go to hell. He feels ashamed and he justs wants this to end.

Josh sits down and ponders. If he's going to die, he might as well go down swinging. So, he gets up and runs upstairs, he can already feel the tightness of his chest.