ninety eight - pretty please with a cherry on top

Josh grabbed Tyler by the hips and carried him to the brick wall were he slammed his back against it, Tyler's legs only tightening themselves around Josh's hips. They were in a deep kiss when Josh's hands began fumbling with Tyler's belt, desperately trying to get off.

Tyler moaned when Josh unzipped his pants and was rubbing against his erection with his hand as he left love bites all over his collarbone. Josh felt Tyler's dick twitch and he teased the hem of his boxers until he heard moan, precum already staining his boxers.

"Josh, please!"

Tyler begged and Josh pushed him harder into the wall as he began stroking him, the other nearly melting into his arms. Tyler dug his nails in Josh's back, raking his skin.

It was when Josh sucked at his collarbone and increased his speed that Tyler threw his head forward, and whispered in Josh's ear.

"I'm there, I'm so fucking there!"

Josh moaned in Tyler's ear and bit it, rubbing his fingers over the tip of Tyler's length which was enough to send him into an orgasm.

With heavy breaths, Tyler rode out his orgasm in the arms of Josh before being put down on the ground.

"That's a hand job, Tyler."

[dedication to: my babygirl]