ninety - honeymoon

Tyler glued his lips on Josh's cheek. His mouth moved from his cheeks to his lips and down his neck.

"Tyler, stop. Please, you gotta listen to me."

But Tyler couldn't stop. He was being controlled by desire and lust.

Josh felt himself grow but he couldn't miss what may be their only opportunity. When Tyler bit his ear, Josh whispered:

"If you take her down, then Ill take you to town."

Tyler felt the burn in between his legs, his brain told him stop but his body couldn't help itself. His brain was submerged in hormones and Tyler's sex drive rose up to the sky.

Josh moaned and bit his lip, forcing the words out of his lips, "Stop, Tyler, please."

Tyler's hands travelled over his Josh's chest and placed both his knees on either side of his chest. He rolled his hips and leaned towards Josh, kissing his lips. Tyler moved his hands till he reached Josh's, slowly untying the ropes around his wrists.

The second the ropes got loose, Josh broke his way out and jumped up, pushing Tyler to the side and lurched forward to Loraine. She stood up, ready to defend herself. Before she could do anything, Josh grabbed the chair she was sitting on and knocked her out cold. Blood quickly began to seep into the carpet and Loraine was lifeless within minutes.