twenty six - walking on moonlight

Josh is searching his bag desperately for the suicide note he stuffed inside a week or so ago. He can't find it and he can't see clearly. He doesn't care, he just runs home and throws the pill bottles in his bag. He wants to end it. All of it. Everyone hates him and they'll never forget it. It's all over the internet now and he can't breathe.

He takes his bike and heads to the only place he feels safe. When he reaches the swings he runs to them and snatches the pills, whispering silent goodbyes as he pops open the lid.

Tyler watched as Josh ran out the doors and into the distance. Everything in him begged him to follow but he couldn't, his surroundings wouldn't allow it. He couldn't take this, he coudln't take any of it anymroe.

"Tyler! Where're you going?"

Tyler turns around to see Connor looking at him, confused.

"You ditching?"

Tyler nods and Connor smirks before turning around and heading to his own classes. Tyler has never really been the type to speak. He prefers when it's quiet; he feels more at ease.

He runs out the doors and his school is about 5 miles from his house but he doesn't care, he's jogging and running and his lungs feel like they're filled with fire yet he doesn't stop. Once he finally reaches his house, he runs inside and changes, grabbing his mask and then he's back outside, heading towards the swings. He just hopes he's not too late.