fifty three - they all fall down

Josh stared at the body below him. He pressed his lips against Tyler blue ones, pushing in air. He pulled away and began to perform compressions against his chest.

"Come on, Tyler, you gotta wake up. Please!"

Josh continued, not bothering to stop even as he felt a crimson pain in his arms; muscles clenching with every movement. Josh was sobbing, tears falling down his cheeks and alongside tylers cold face.

He was gone. The boy he loved was gone and all that was left were the memories of what could have been. And the white mask that laid by Tyler's head. Josh was furious with himself, this was all his fault. Why'd he fall, why'd he fall so far down? He buried his head in Tyler's chest and cried, anger and sadness controlling him.

"The last thing he ever heard me say was-"

He cut himself off with sobs as he recalled their last conversation which was filled with rage and anger. 

"Tyler, please come back, please, please, please." Josh took a breath as he attempted to speak, his voice breaking. "I love you, too."

Josh said it for the first time, after hearing it from Tyler he knew he had to come clean. Cause he was so hopelessly in love with him. Josh laid back down closer to Tyler, his head on Tyler's chest when he heard it, he swears he heard it.

-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump.