four - bulletproof in black

There might be aliens out there. Josh is staring at the sky and he wonders, what would it be like to fly far far away? To disappear and never come back? He's considered it so many times, that and death are his two most common fantasies. He dreams about it day and night.

His homework has been ripped to shreds, so, he's got nothing to hand in to the teacher. He's going to fail and his parents are going to kill him. Well, maybe not but they will definetly beat him till he bleeds. Actually, scratch that. They're definitely going to kill him.

Josh has to head back, he has to go home no matter how much he wishes he could run, but he can't. So, when it's late in the night he rushes back to hell, cursing in his mind his very birth.

When he arrives, he walks to the front door, trying the handle but it's locked. They locked him outisde. Another night he was going to have to spend wondering the streets aimlessly.

He turned back and grabbed his bike, speeding down the road. He was crossing a bigger road and didn't bother to look both way as he pedalled across it. At this point, he didn't care if he got hit by a car. In fact, for a brief moment, he slowed down and stopped in the middle, standing on the yellow lines and begging for someone to take his life away. No one did. This town was deserted at this time of night and no matter how hard he tried, he'd have no choice but to live through another day.

He found a park bench and sat, waiting and staring at the stars, counting the millions of them. He was grateful when they disappeared and he finally was able to return home. Well, to his house. When he got back, he had enough time to walk inside, grab his bag and change clothes along with the sneaky steal of a granola bar before he had to be back out the door.

Walking to school was pitiful, what's the point? What's the point of anything?