eighty nine - take my hand and end my pain

Tyler couldn't stand. He was so weak, he simply collapsed before any real consciousness filled him. Loraine didn't seem to care. She kept walking, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"We can make this easy. You took everything away from me, and now, I'm going to do the same thing to you."

"Stop. Just stop! Okay. You buried him alive, for Christ's sake. He can't even stand."

"All the better."

Loraine grabbed a roll of duct tape and forced it against Josh's lips. His muscles became tense as he felt her hands underneath his shirt.

Loraine laughed and walked toward the ground where the weak body of Tyler laid helplessly. Loraine grabbed him and threw him down on the bed.

When she untied him and ripped the blindfold off, Josh got a look at his eyes. They were white and glassy: they lacked life.

"I've drugged him with a little blue pill, when he wakes up, he'll be in need. Maybe then, he'll understand what it feels like to be deprived of your lover."

She left him in his briefs, and waited no more than a few minutes before Tyler's mind returned.

He was alive. And right now, that's all Josh cared about. Tyler sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked around. First, he noticed Loraine. He remembered her from the grave sight. Flashes, blurry ones.

When he turned his head, he noticed Josh's dark mocha eyes staring back at him. Tyler tried to move closer to him but halted when he noticed his own boxers.

He was very happy to see him, but he never thought it'd be that quick.

"Relax, kid. I pumped you full of viagra."

Josh met eyes with Tyler again and he too, didn't know what to do.

"What do you want us to do?"
"Suffer."

Loraine smiled in a psychotic way and Tyler sat there, inches away from Josh. He boxers were painfully tight and kept fighting the burning urge to move.

"Go for it, Tyler."

Tyler couldn't help himself. He threw himself on Josh and pulled off the duct tape harshly in a dominant way.

{For every comment, there will be smut.}