Meeting New "Friends"

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I woke up, seeming to want to go back to sleep. Soothing warmth hit my body, my tail was aching, my ears twitching. I sat up to find the warmth leave.
       I picked up the...blanket? No. It was...a jacket. Cyan blue...white fuzz...this is SANS'!
       I blushed as I gently set the jacket aside. I looked at my tail. The injury was patched up, but it was aching and stinging. I held onto it gently. Putting pressure on it didn't hurt. But if someone were to throw a rock at it...I'd have a bone to pick with them!
       I giggled quietly to myself after that terrible pun. I heard footsteps echo in the room. I turned to the noise to see Sans walking down the stairs. I waved slightly at him.
       "Good morning," Sans said, walking to me. He was drinking...ketchup? "Have a good sleep?"
       "I-It's morning?!" I asked frantically, my tail perked up. "I-It was NOON when I-I met you! D-Did I really sleep all of yesterday?"
       "Well yeah, it's no problem though," Sans reassured me. "Besides, I sleep WAY longer than you. D-Do Neko's do that though? Sleep 'that long?'"
       "Any time we get the chance," I answered, seeing Sans sit next to me. "We try to not sleep as long, but we sometimes get so exhausted...we'd fall asleep right in front of people. Embarrassing themselves...having to explain what happened..."
I trailed off in my own words. This happened to me before back on the surface. It's not my fault that my parents let me sleep in the basement...! Then again, it WAS my fault that I let myself fall asleep.
"Hello?? Earth to Frisk??" Sans waved a hand in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Uh s-sorry! I just---" I tried apologizing, but was interrupted by a booming, silly, sweet voice.
"SANS! IS THE HUMAN-CAT-PERSON AWAKE?" a taller skeleton came into the room. I shrieked and hid behind Sans.
       "She's fine Papyrus, just woke up," Sans chuckled, trying to get me to face "Papyrus." I wouldn't budge. I was overpowered and scared of the taller skeleton.
       "ARE YOU SURE? SHE IS...HIDING FROM ME," Papyrus asked, concerned of my actions. I peeked from behind Sans.
       "I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF HARMING YOU TINY HUMAN!" Papyrus cheered, stretching out his arms in mercy. I was now completely visible, only my tail was hiding behind Sans.
       I smiled only a little before Papyrus picked me up and hugged me. I giggled at his actions.
       "I THINK OUR FRIENDS SHOULD MEET THE TINY HUMAN!" Papyrus suggested. My smile went away. New people? What if they don't like me? What if they treat me the same way the others did on the surface?
       "Good idea Paps, I'm sure they'd love her," Sans agreed while I blushed. I smiled weakly, wanting nothing to do with this if possible.
       "YOU CALL THE OTHERS WHILE I COOK THE FOOD AND SNACKS," Papyrus instructed, already going into the kitchen.
       Sans did what he was asked while I was left with nothing to do. I felt like I needed to help--no...I WANTED to help. I walked into the kitchen to see if Papyrus would want some help with cooking.
       Papyrus was pouring water into a pot, pre-heating the stove, and grabbing spaghetti noodles.
       "Do you need some help?" I asked, standing at Papyrus's side. "Not to brag but, I think I'm a pretty good cook. I could even make dessert for you guys!"
       Papyrus nodded, though he kept his eyes on his spaghetti. I looked into the fridge...eggs, milk, whipped cream, spaghetti, spaghetti...more spaghetti...even more spaghetti. Does he only eat noodles or what?
       I grabbed the eggs, whipped cream,
and milk. I opened the cabinet. Sugar, batter mix, ketchup, noodles, noodles...more noodles...even more noodles.
        What surprised me was that they had tiny cat ear decorations for cupcakes. I grabbed the sugar and batter mix...and the decorations. That's convenient for this.
~time skip~
       I jumped to a knock on the door. I ran into the kitchen to grab my plate of cupcakes. Please like me...don't bully...please...!!
       I heard distant talking in the other room. Monsters laughing, joking, talking. I was waiting for the right moment until I heard someone call my name. I inhaled deeply and walked out to greet my new friends.
       A fish lady, that was a little shorter than Papyrus, and a yellow dinosaur, that was shorter than me, looked at me with widened eyes.
       "A-A gift!" I said nervously, holding out my cupcakes. I smiled weakly at them, hoping that they would look at me as one of them.
       "Excuse me?" The fish lady looked at me, confused. "What exactly is this thing?"
       "Thing." She sees me as a "thing." Why did I get my hopes up anyways? It's not like they'll like me anyways. They're just like the others on the surface.
       "E-Excuse me for a m-moment please," I said, voice cracking. I ran up the stairs with teary eyes. I walked to the farthest room to the right. I opened the door and slammed it behind me.
       I fell to the floor sobbing quietly. I wanted to make friends with monsters so bad...of course I just screwed it up like always.

       I'm alone. Again.