Halloween Party-Part 2

(A/N: play vid at top if you want)
Frisk's P.O.V.
I stayed very close to Sans. I was never two inches away from him...unless either of us had to go to the bathroom. Even then I stayed near Undyne until Sans got back.
I was surprised that no one had really noticed my ears. Thank God my tail was hidden beneath my costume.
       We were at the bar. Some random monster handed out drinks. Well, at least I didn't know who it was.
       Sans ordered some alcohol. Can monsters even DRINK that stuff?
       Apparently they can. Sans and Undyne chugged down most of the bottle. They were completely sober. I grabbed the bottle from Sans' hand and looked at it. It was absinthe. One of the strongest alcoholic drinks ever.
       "What? You wanna try it?" Undyne asked, laughing her head off. I growled and chugged the rest of what was left in the bottle. Sans' eyes went black.
       Nothing. I felt nothing...yet. I shrugged as my stomach burned. It tasted okay, nothing too bad. Undyne looked at me like I murdered someone, badass style.
       "What? Think I couldn't handle it?" I asked. Sans still looked at me with his pupils gone.
       "Are you even old enough to drink?!" Sans finally said something. I shrugged, biting my lip. I never new how old I was...my parents never told me my birth date.
       "How old are YOU...?" I asked. Sans chuckled like I was insane to ask a question like that.
       "I'm nineteen. Again, are YOU old enough to drink? I mean you look like it," Sans said. I bit my lip harder.
       "I-I'm eighteen," I "lied." I guessed my age. For all I know, that could be my real age. I wanted to know how old I was, but I can't now. I'm not on the surface, the place where I could look around for my birth certificate.
       I snapped out of my thoughts when the room started...moving. That scared the hell out of me.
       "Hey kid? You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Sans said, waving a hand in front of me.
       "T-Take me home! Right~now..." I demanded, slurring the last part. Sans seemed to know what was going on. He told me to stay where I was until he got Papyrus.
       The room started to move like I was at a beach, where the ocean was rough. I got scared more. I started hiccuping here and there...which got me to be horrified. I felt a boney hand grab mine.
       I was stumbling as I walked. Then the room turned black.

Sans' P.O.V.
       I stopped when I felt Frisk pull backwards. I sighed and looked at her. Papyrus also stopped and looked back.
       "C'mon Sansy~, *hic!*" Frisk cooed. Yup. She's drunk now.
       "No. We're going home right now," I demanded, dragging her out of the lab. Frisk whined and started to struggle.
       I was not in the mood for that. I stopped walking and teleported all three of us home. Papyrus didn't want anything to do with a drunk Neko, so he went up to his room.
(A/N: stop the vid if you want, if it's not over already)
       I felt an arm slither around my shirt and grasped it. It pulled me around to find Frisk dragging me inwards. But it was nothing like I thought was going to happen. I thought Frisk would start kissing me. Nope. She got on her knees.
       "Frisk, go to bed. Now," I instructed. Frisk didn't listen. She started breathing hot air onto my pelvic bone. I shivered and pushing her away.
       "N-Not having any of that!" I said, now holding Frisk in the air, tight with my magic so she couldn't struggle. Frisk started moaning.
       "*hic* Harder~~!" Frisk begged. "Squeeze *hic* me harder!~~~"
       "No...hell no..." I said, bringing her up the stairs. I was a blushing mess. I knew I should've stopped her from drinking that stuff. Us monsters don't get drunk easily as humans do. Usually we'd have to drink at least three full bottles until we get "drunk" or "wasted."
       I opened the door of my room and set Frisk on the bed. She moaned again. Nope. Nu-uh. Leaving now.
       I locked the door as I walked out. Frisk had to fall asleep in there sometime. I walked back downstairs and flopped onto the couch. I was exhausted from that party, though I had loads of fun.

       At least Frisk enjoyed herself...