She's Awake!

(A/N: A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IS AT THE BOTTOM! STAY FOR THAT!!)

Sans' P.O.V.
"You're awake!! You're okay!!" I cheered, hugging Frisk. She laughed and hugged back. To be sure that she was really okay, I summoned her soul. It was normal again.
"Yeah.. I'm awake!" Frisk laughed, kissing my cheek bone. I couldn't help but laugh too. I was just so happy that she was okay!
       "Are Alphys and Undyne really dating now?" Frisk asked, hopeful for a "yes" as an answer. I chuckled.
"Yes, they are dating. Your 'ship' has sailed," I answered. Frisk smiled brightly, happy for them. I chuckled again.
       "I see you've been listening to whatever I said during the past few days," I said, pressing my smile against Frisk's head.
"I was always with you. All I could see was black though.." Frisk said. My smile grew bigger.
"At least you're awake, yeah?" I said, hugging Frisk again. Frisk hugged back, a smile on her face.
"Y-Y-You're a-awake!" Alphys's voice rang behind me. Frisk pulled away from the hug to receive one from Alphys.
        "Hey Alphys! Finally tied the knot with Undyne?" Frisk teased. Alphys blushed. Both Frisk and I laughed.
"We're just teasing you Alphys," I said. Alphys calmed down and nodded.
"I-I-It's true t-though! U-Undyne a-a-and I are d-dating!" Alphys said, smiling awkwardly. Frisk chuckled sweetly as my smile grew wider.
"I'm sure the others would love to see you awake and alive," I suggested. Frisk nodded as well as Alphys.
        "I-I'll call t-t-them a-and tell them t-to c-c-come over!" Alphys said, running to get the phone. Frisk smiled and laid back in her bed.
"How many days was I out for?" Frisk asked, turning towards me.
"About six days...and we were able to convince Pap that you were okay and we were taking care of you," I replied. Frisk nodded. Thank God she's okay...

Frisk's P.O.V.
~time skip~
       Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Sans, Asgore, and Toriel were all surrounding my bed. They all seemed ecstatic that I was okay. To be honest, I was surprised that I was even okay.
"I'm glad you guys are doing things with your life. It's good to know your friends are going places!" I cheered, making conversation. Everyone chuckled, nodding here and there.
       "You'll have to make sweets with me!" Toriel said, smiling bright. I nodded, smiling back.
       "That sounds fun. You'll need to teach me a few recipes, though," I chuckled. "I can't cook very well. Probably why I only eat out, heheh!"
"Well, we're glad to see that you're awake!" Undyne said, patting my shoulder. "Just don't scare me like that again, punk!"
"I won't. Anyways, how's the surface treating you all?" I asked, interested. "Sans told me a lot, but I want to know your guys's perspectives!"
       "The surface is amazing!" Everyone said in sync. I jumped a little, seeing as that was creepy in a way. But I was happy that everyone enjoys the surface.
"That's good. Glad you guys like it up there," I said, smiling bright. "No wonder. You guys have been trapped down here for years until now."
"You'll be able to enjoy it with us here in a minute," Sans said, putting his skele-hands in his pockets. "You're going up to the surface with us."
       I nodded. I wanted to go to the surface, breathe fresh air, enjoy the sun with all of my friends.
"So. What d'ya say?" Sans asked, holding my hand.

"Ready to see the surface with us?"

(A/N: Glad you stuck around! I wanted to say that I've been nominated for Wattpad's Fiction Awards! I couldn't be happier to see that people enjoy my stories that much! I've read the rules, and this is why I'm announcing this: I want YOU GUYS to help me win! Show that my cinnabons can win a war with me, UNDYNE/LILY, by their side!! So, if you look up "TheFictionAwards'" story:

You can nominate me and any of my stories! Thanks guys, and I'll see you.. In the next chapter. BUH~BYE!!~~~)