A/N: Tagged & A Surprise!

Heya!
So today, I found out that I got tagged on a few stories to say 13 things about myself...AND I have to tag 15 people. I don't even follow many people, but hey! I'll tag just the ones I follow! :D

1: I have 1 dog...she's the cutest! I love her to death! <3
2: I cry every time I see...something bad happen. Like the Paris bombings, for example. U~U (#PrayforParis 🙏🗼)
3: I care A LOT about my friends and family. I'm nothing without them.
4: I love anime, favorite one so far is Black Bullet <3
5: As my name probably shows it, I am female! :D
6: Since I don't think you guys should call me "Undyne" all of the time, here's my real name: Lilith. Or Lily. Either one!
7: I'm 5"2 (if you knew my age, you'd say I'm short)
8: I enjoy other games, such as Minecraft, some of COD, Mario Kart...yeah I'm a lame person when it comes to games ///~///
9: I HATE it when people talk to me for one day, and act like they don't know me the next. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
10: I LOVE hugs. Gimme hug. HUG!!
11: I LOVE the guitar. Though not playing it, I love how it sounds. If you play that instrument...I'll automatically love you.
12: I play the trombone at school! Living up to Sans' ways and instrument playing!
(#13 will come out in a second!)

Well, I tag:
BSherred , Violetfairy12 , ShipSansFrisk , xXSally04Xx , and MarkiplierFan96 
(5 is good enough, right? Yeah...yeah it's good enough!)

So, my surprise AND #13 is...
Here is what I look like!

Okay, so...I know this isn't what you were expecting, especially if it's a face reveal.
But I took my love of drawing and decided to put it out there as a drawing! This is LITERALLY what I look like! No lies, no modifications...EVERY detail you see on there is ME! The skin, the hair, the eyes, THE OUTFIT! All of it is true!

This MAY or MAY NOT have been requested to do this by a certain friend (you know who you are)! Hehehe!

So, there's your Lily! The person who wrote all of these stories! I decided to do a face reveal like this because I have 98 followers. 98!!!!

I seriously CAN NOT thank all of you enough. I love all of you guys!! There are no words to describe how I feel and how proud(?) I am to see that you guys love my work. It really boots me up to keep going! I'm hoping that I keep inspiring all of you to work your own stories! Remember: don't think about how others would like it. There's BILLIONS of people who will love your work because they understand to keep their jealousy in place! And if people decide to bring you down, they just can't see how great you really are!

So I hope you like the real me...heh...I'm not gonna say "I'm pretty" or "I'm not pretty", but...I-I'm not that "good-looking", heh...
But, I hope that you like Lily! Because Lily likes you too!

Anyways, I'll see you soon cinnabons!