Waterfall

(A/N: I'm turning this into a Dancetale XD! Not really but it's in that setting. Last book's theme was singing...this one is dancing. DEAL WITH IT!)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       "OW!" I yelped. Papyrus had his hands on my head while he healed me. I was on the floor while Papyrus sat on the couch.
       "BE STILL TINY NEKO..." Papyrus instructed, sounding worried. "THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR YOU."
       "I-It doesn't hurt...it just stings...a lot," I said, gritting my teeth. Sans sighed, sitting down to my level.
       "THERE...HOW DOES IT FEEL?" Papyrus asked, his hands moving away from my head. I twitched my ear around. It felt numb.
       "My ear's kind of off...but I'll live," I answered. "As for my head and cheek...it stings but I'm okay."
       "HOW EXACTLY DID YOU GET INJURED?" Papyrus asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "BEFORE YOU LEFT, YOU WERE HEALTHIER THAN SPAGHETTI!" (A/N: tiny fun fact, spaghetti is healthier than you think...WAY healthier)
       "It's that gay robot that you like," Sans answered for me. "He took Frisk onto his show and almost killed her."
       "At least I got ten thousand G?" I tried getting the bright side of the story, but Sans wasn't having any of it.
       "WELL WITH NO DOUBT, METTATON MAY HAVE BEEN...WRONG TO DO THIS," Papyrus admitted, getting up off the couch. "BUT I THINK I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE AND FORGET ABOUT THIS ENTIRE SITUATION."
       "I have a place in mind," Sans said, getting up after Papyrus. "While we're at it, get dressed in your outfit Pap...and get the beat box too."
       Papyrus did what he was asked and went into his room. I got off the floor, confused and curious to where we were going.
       "You sure you're okay?" Sans asked, walking up close to me. "I can get Pap to heal you again...I could heal you again."
       "I'm gonna be fine Sans," I reassured Sans. He laughed as he gently put a hand behind my ear. He started scratching gently. Oh God did that feel amazing! I don't think I've gotten an ear scratch in forever.
       I purred as I moved my head up, wanting Sans to scratch more. All of this I never realized.
       "Uh...kid?" Sans asked, giggling here and there. I popped back into reality, blushing deep pink.
       "S-SORRY! SORRY!" I apologized, still embarrassed. "N-Neko's do that! W-We c-can't control i-it!"
"Calm down, you're starting to sound like Alphys!" Sans laughed. "It's okay! I thought it was cute how you reacted."
I was about to say something, but I got caught off guard when I saw Papyrus. He looked like a dancer studying how to do the tango.
"Bonita ropa!~" I complemented, giggling. Papyrus looked at me confused. Of course he wouldn't understand Spanish.
"Gracias madam!" Papyrus surprisingly replied. I giggled. Sans looked at us like we were insane.
"Chicos, ustedes están locos!" Sans said, throwing his hands in the air. I fell to the floor laughing. Papyrus and Sans laughed along with me.
"Okay, enough with the Spanish," Sans said, still laughing. "Let's get going. No hay tiempo que perder!"
I giggled as we walked out of the house. I'll have to tell Papyrus to wear that outfit more often!
~time skip~
       I giggled as an "echo flower" repeated my words. Sans and Papyrus had brought me to the "Waterfall." It was beautiful. Quiet rivers flowed through areas, patches of echo flowers were spread around, soft blue illuminated off the walls...everything about this area was beautiful.
(A/N: play the vid at top if you want)
       I heard music getting turned on. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Papyrus holding out a hand.
       "TINY NEKO!" Papyrus began. I giggled and bowed. Papyrus did the same. "VAMOS A BAILAR!"
       I giggled as I took Papyrus's hand. The first thing he did was spin me around. I followed along with what he was doing. Next thing I knew I was being thrown aside. I felt someone catch me. I was brought back down to the ground to find Sans and his permanent smile.
       Sans started moving us both to the beat. My tail swirled around in excitement. Before anything else happened, Papyrus brought me back into his dancing routine. Papyrus tried picking me up, but he must've slipped on something. Next thing I knew I was thrown into a nearby lake.
       While underwater, I saw something sparkle deep red. One little pupil in the distance was red. Being the curious cat I am, I swam towards it. As I inched closer the red pupil grew larger and more visible.
(A/N: stop the video of you want)
       I was running out of air. I decided to leave the object and started swimming up. But something was preventing me from doing that. Something had latched onto my foot. I couldn't see what it was. I tried releasing myself from it, but the same thing that held my foot got ahold of my hands.
       I started to panic. I screamed underwater, thinking someone would hear me. That just made things worse. I wasted my last few minutes of being able to hold my breath.
       My vision became blurry. I was able to make out a red heart floating in front of me. It turned blue. I felt myself being dragged up to the surface.

       I saw Sans and Papyrus panicking as I laid there. Everything turned black.