Saved

(A/N: a LOT of fluff. You may even call it a lemon. You have been warned!)

Frisk's P.O.V.
       "Now we're alone pet,~" Theo said behind me. "That owner of your's is a real pain in the ass. But he won't find us.~"
       That was the last thing I heard until I got smacked over the head with something.
       I woke up to find only read surrounding me. Oh. It's a blindfold dumbass. I tried speaking, but a ball covered my mouth. I tried moving, but my hands were tied to some sort of pole.
       "You have a nice figure,~" Theo's voice cooed at me. "I'm gonna have fun with it.~"
       It felt extra chilly in the room for some reason. Then it hit me: I was nude. Right in front of a psychopath who kidnapped me and going to do God knows what to me.
       I started breathing heavy, scared of what Theo was going to do. I gasped as I felt a warm hand grope my breast. I struggled to release myself from his grasp, but nothing happened.
       I could feel Theo's free hand travel up to my face. His hand gripped my cheek. I growled at him as best as I could.
       "It's a shame that I can't see your beautiful eyes for this,~" Theo sighed. He didn't untie the blindfold, but he did unite the thing that was covering my mouth.
        "Y-You're a sick b-bastard!" I complained, attempting to get Theo to let me go. "I-I guarantee t-that S-Sans will come back...y-you'll be dead before y-you know it!"
        "I love your confidence~!" Theo laughed. His other hand then traveled to my cilt, rubbing it furiously.
       "A-Ahh!~ N-Not there!!~" I begged. No, I wasn't enjoying it. But Theo thought I was. I struggled my hands around, trying to get free. My ears was twitching and my tail was stiff.
       I felt Theo's nails dig into my thighs, neck, arms, and the stomach area. He was trying to get me aroused, but was abusing me at the same time.
       Suddenly the "attention" stopped. I heard a few "OPHFS" and punching noises. I felt my hands drop to my sides later on. I was free.
       I took my blindfold off to see Sans in front of me, his face engulfed in a deep blue. Without time to speak or think, I grabbed Sans and hugged him by surprise. I was crying so much. Sans moved away to find something.
       Sans threw my clothes at me. I sighed of relief as I put my outfit on. Unfortunately, blood stained the outfit in the places where Theo had harmed me. I shrugged it off as I walked to Sans.
       "Thank God you came...!" I sighed as I grasped Sans into another hug. He chuckled quietly as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
       "Still up for getting groceries?" Sans asked. I nodded as we separated. He still kept ahold of me. Soon we were in a shop. I guess Sans has teleportation too.
       The first thing I saw was cat-like hoodies. I gasped as I ran to them. The hood had ears and the back had a fuzzy fake tail. One was baby blue and the other was a light brown. I grabbed them both and ran back up to Sans.
       "We should get these!" I suggested, handing Sans the blue hoodie. Sans shrugged and nodded. I smiled as my tail swirled around in excitement.
~time skip~
       Sans and I grabbed the rest of the things we needed. I stayed close to Sans, whimpering here and there if a monster came close. Of course I was scared. I didn't want the same thing happen to me all over again.
       We exited the shop with hands of full bags. Sans and I both had on the hoodies. My ears and tail was hidden.
       "Aw yeah!" Sans cheered as he walked in another direction. I followed close behind. I heard faint music play in front of me. Monsters were dancing and laughing and talking.
       "We're doing this," I quietly said. I wanted to dance and laugh along with others. Sans chuckled as he grabbed the groceries from my hands. Soon they were gone.
       "I couldn't agree more kid," Sans said, gesturing me to follow him. I did as he walked up to the DJ. He whispered something to the DJ.
       "Alright monsters of the cool underground, we have two more contestants!" The DJ cheered. Other monsters clapped and screamed. "And surprisingly, the first woman to compete is here!"
I'm the 'first' girl to actually compete in this? Where have I been all my life??
       "Okay, Sans you'll compete against each other," the DJ quietly instructed us. We both nodded.
       The monsters seemed to know what was happening, considering that they made a circle around Sans and I.
       "Ready to get your ass kicked?" Sans called out to me from the other side. I laughed.
       "You know bonehead, I wouldn't get your hopes up," I said between laughs. "Besides, you don't have the guts to compete against a girl."
       "Well..." Sans chuckled. A different song started playing.

"We'll see about that."