Letters

Frisk's P.O.V.
       "Asgore? I'm ready..." I said as we all walked out of the lab. Asgore, along with others, sighed.
       "...I love you all, okay? Remember that!" I said as I turned to all of my friends. I couldn't help but feel guilty for leaving them. Yet I knew I wanted the best for all of them, so being able to set ALL monsters free...I knew I was doing the right thing.
       Asgore took my hand as we started walking. I looked back and saw Sans. I started tearing up.
       I ran back to he group of friends, yanking myself out of Asgore's reach. I ran until I found myself hugging Sans.
He hugged back without any questions. I could feel wet, but warm, puddles drop onto my shirt. I pulled away to a slightly-crying-Sans. He can even CRY? ...These skeletons really are magical!
I wiped away his tears. "No more tears okay? I love you."
Sans nodded and held my hand. "I love you too. Thank you for doing this. I'm sure it means a lot to other monsters..."
       I smiled before giving Sans a long, but sweet, kiss. I pulled away and walked back over to Asgore, who led me all the way to the castle.
      It was gorgeous in the inside. The throne room was covered in golden flowers, a big throne in the middle, a desk in the corner, and another throne covered in a white sheet.
       "Are you SURE there's nothing else you need to do before we start?" Asgore asked. I knew he didn't want to do this, so he's trying to stall for time. I smiled.
       "Do you have papers and a pen?" I asked. Asgore nodded and pointed to the small desk. I walked over and grabbed a pen along with five pieces of paper. I began writing.
(A/N: play video at the top if you want)

       §Dear Toriel,
          I'll really miss you. You took me in when I was helpless, and I thank you dearly for that. I also thank you for being my Mom. Your butterscotch-cinnamon pies are priceless! Keep making those for me okay?
Please don't tell Papyrus what's REALLY going to happen to me. I don't want him with a broken heart, okay?
          And keep being your loving self. Keep being your caring self. Keep being...you. For me, okay? I love you, Mom.
                                                    -Frisk§

       §Dear Alphys,
          No one could ask for a better friend, especially if they're a smartie like you! I thank you for being there for me when I needed it most. You are perfect the way you are. Stop lying to others about yourself...for me. I'll miss you so much. And...tell Undyne how you really feel. You may just surprise yourself!
And...please don't tell Papyrus what's REALLY going to happen to me. Can't have him with a broken heart, now can we?
                                                    -Frisk§

       §Dear Undyne,
          I couldn't ask for a better bestie! You keep being that sweet-hearted-soldier for me, okay? Go to that gym! You'll have lots of fun with other soon-to-be-human-besties! Keep being you, okay? I'll miss you.
And...don't tell Papyrus what's going to REALLY happen to me. Please. I don't want to break his poor heart. You understand?
Thanks. Tell Alphys how you really feel! You may just surprise yourself!
-Frisk§

§Dear Papyrus,
I'll miss you. Keep being you. Keep being that sweet spaghetti noodle I know, okay? And get that cooking job for me! If all else fails, keep looking for other jobs you might like! The humans who can't see how great you truly are, they just can't handle their jealousy!
...Take care of Sans. Please. For me. Make sure he's okay. I love you! (Platonically)
-Frisk§

§Dear Sans,
I love you. So much. I thought I couldn't be loved. But you proved me wrong. I love you so much, and you are amazing...I can't stress that enough. You protected me, you showed me love, and best of all...you were able to give me happiness.
Do me a favor and watch over the others for me? Make sure they're going places. Make sure they're able to do great things in their lives. Though, this may be a little rude, but don't tell Papyrus what's REALLY going to happen to me. I don't want his poor heart to be shattered.
I love you. Remember that, and remember me.
-With much love,
Frisk§