Death By...Dancing?

Frisk's P.O.V.
       It wasn't much of a walk to Mettaton's. All we had to do was hold on to Sans while he teleported us to "Hot Land." I've never been here...but the name made sense. It was almost unbearable to wear that hoodie.
       Mettaton led us to a lab. A lab? Didn't Alphys say that she lived in a lab?
"We're here!~" Mettaton cheered. I smiled while Sans groaned again. I bit my lip, rethinking this idea.
"Sans, you'll be able to see the action on this MTT-brand-television!~" Mettaton said, bringing Sans to a big flat screen TV. "Now...erm...what is your name anyways darling?~"
"F-Frisk..." I quietly said. I grew nervous. Sans wasn't going to be there? He'll just have to watch me from the other side?! (A/N: No puns from "Hello" by Adele intended.)
"Ah.~ Frisk darling, you'll come with me...make sure you have your skills ready!~" Mettaton said, grabbing my hand. I yelped as he pulled me along. One last time, I looked back at Sans before I got dragged backstage. His expression was worried and doubtful.
I stopped when Mettaton's hand let go of mine. I was in this purple-colored-area. It looked like a cat walk. Heh heh...cat walk.
(A/N: play vid at top)
Suddenly lights turned on. A rating board flew in the sky. Monsters from all different areas in the underground filled the room. I whimpered, hiding my face deeper in my hoodie.
I heard metal stomps clank in from of me. Mettaton was posing and dancing. I looked at the rating board...Mettaton's ratings were going up. Monsters were cheering loudly.
Mettaton charged at me without warning. He moved his legs left and right, trying to hit me on purpose. I dodged them as best as I could. Mettaton sequenced a dance with his arms, all trying to hit me. I thought I had successfully avoided the attacks, but a sharp heel along with a heavy boot had kicked me, sending my body to fly.
I shivered in fear. I got up weakly as blood poured from my cheek. I saw Mettaton waving a finger at me. I growled. I didn't bother wiping away the deep red blood from my face...it'd keep bleeding anyway.
*Seeing how high this robot's ego is...you want to show that you are the best at what you can do. You are filled with DETERMINATION.
With monsters cheering and clapping like crazy, I posed dramatically. MY ratings went up. Mettaton sent tiny robots flying at me. I smiled.
I back flipped, front flipped, moved my body left and right, posing here and there as I dodged the robots. My ratings went up fast, hearing screams by monsters.
While dancing and posing, I saw Mettaton come up to me. I kept doing what I was doing. Mettaton seemed to go the same rhythm as I was. Both of our ratings went up. I was still in the lead.
After I thought everything settled down, Mettaton slammed his boot on top of my head. He hit my ear. Blood trickled down from my forehead. My hoodie was stained in crimson red.
"O-Okay! Enough! Sh-Show's o-over!" Alphys's voice rang in the room. Monsters groaned but did what they were told.
(A/N: stop the vid of you want. I don't blame you if you don't want to stop it. ;3)
"Tsk. Do you have to be a party popper Alphys?~" Mettaton whined. Alphys then ran up to me and helped me up.
"D-Do you have t-to do this with e-everyone?!" Alphys complained. "I h-have to reprogram y-you...AGAIN!"
"Thanks Alphys...!" I said, getting Alphys out of her little argument. Alphys smiled weakly.
"D-Don't thank me," Alphys shook her head. "T-Thank Sans! He's t-the one w-who g-got my attention."
Alphys turned back to argue with Mettaton. I slipped away with an aching ear and stained blood covering my face.
I exited backstage, back in the room we first started this mess. I yelped when I felt two arms wrap around me. I hugged back.
"Thanks for getting Alphys bonehead," I giggled. Sans didn't respond with a chuckle or with words.
Sans moved away to inspect my condition. He sighed once he saw the blood. Sans moved the hood away from my head. He put a hand on my injured ear. I yelped as I pulled away. Ouch...Mettaton really did a number on me.
"Let's get you healed up okay?" Sans said, hugging me once again. "We'll see how Pap feels about Mettaton once he hears what happened."

At least I won.