Grillby's

Frisk's P.O.V.
"The fuck?" I said as the movie ended. "This movie was way better when I was a kid! What happened to you Studio Ghibly?"
       "Yeah...that kind of sucked," Sans agreed. "Anyway, how's your hangover?"
       "It's basically gone," I answered. My head wasn't hurting and the nausea went away. Rumbling sounds were visible. I clutched my stomach. How long has it been since I ate?
       "Ya hungry?" Sans asked, taking my hands. "How about we go to Grillby's?"
       I cocked my head at him. "'Grillby's?' What exactly is that place?"
       "It's a bar and grill, y'know where you can get drinks or burgers and so much more," Sans explained. I nodded.
       Sans teleported us to Grillby's. It smelled like beef and beer. Monsters were chatting and eating. Sans gestured me to follow him. We sat at the bar.
       "Hey, Grillby! Over here man!" Sans called out to the bar tender. He was literally made of FIRE.
       "Greetings Sans...and..." Grillby said, taking a look at me. I blushed and looked at my hands. My ears laid flat on my head.
       "I wish not to be rude, but what 'are you?'" Grillby asked sympathetically, meaning no harm. I knew he wanted to know what I was, yet there was no way to ask "nicely."
       "A-A Neko," I answered, making my ears move around. "Half human, half cat. D-Don't ask how we came to be..."
"Sensitive topic," Sans added. "Anyways, the usual Grilbz. What d'you want kid? Burger? Fries?"
"Burger please, with some milk!" I ordered my food. Grillby nodded and walked into the back of the restaurant.
"What do you 'usually' get?" I asked. Sans shrugged and tampered with my ear.
"Ketchup, it's something I always get," Sans answered, now stroking my fur on my ear. I purred as he continued. It felt nice.
"You're ridiculous sometimes, you know that?" I giggled. Sans chuckled and shrugged once more. I jumped when I heard a loud clang hit the table. Our orders were delivered.
"Are you two together?" Grillby asked, resting his head on his hand. Sans and I both nodded as we took swigs of our drinks.
"Let me guess, you're still single?" Sans laughed. Grillby chuckled softly as he nodded. I ignored their conversation as I dug into my burger.
The juiciness of the meat sizzled in my mouth. A sweet combination of mustard and ketchup melted along with the meat. No lettuce, but plenty of pickles and tomatoes.
"This is super good!" I complemented. Grillby laughed as he bowed. I giggled. Sans kept drinking his ketchup.
       "So I was thinking that I'd go to Alphys's for a while," Sans said. I looked at him. He was insane.
       "For what?" I asked. Grillby and I leaned in, wanting all of the details. Sans chuckled.
       "I wanna research on the VOID," Sans answered. "I want to know more about it. Y'know, why it was made, how you get in there, if you can bring monsters out...stuff like that."
       "Listen to you, Sans! You being all smart and shit!" Grillby laughed, taking Sans' empty bottle of ketchup and replacing it with a new one. "A side I've never seen before!"
       "I'll be right back," Sans said, getting off of the bar stool. I nodded as I drank my milk slowly, wanting to savor the soft taste.
       "Hey hot-stuff! *hic*" a random monster sat beside me. He was obviously drunk. I ignored him.
       "Why don't we *hic* get freaky? *hic*" the drunk asked. I sighed, still ignoring him. I felt sharp claws grip onto both of my hands, swinging me around and upwards. Without meaning to, my lips ended up on the drunk.
       I was going to push him away, but a blue aura surrounded the monster and threw him back. I wiped off my lips. I felt a boney hand grab my wrist. Soon we were out of the bar.
       Before I could say anything, I was pushed backwards, landing on the couch. I opened my mouth to protest, but I closed it as I saw Sans. His eye was flaming blue and he meant business.
       "What was that?!" Sans asked, outraged. "I turned around FOR ONE SECOND! And I see ANOTHER PERSON KISSING MY GIRL!"
       "Sans, I--" I tried explaining, my voice covered in fear.
       "YOU LET HIM KISS YOU!" Sans interrupted, his eye flashing yellow for a second. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
       "I should ask you the same thing!" I started fighting back. "I didn't DO ANYTHING! Why are you getting ON ME?!"
       "BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT INTO IT!" Sans yelled back. "YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST CHEAT ON ME WHILE I HAVE MY BACK TURNED?!"
       "IF YOU'LL LET ME EXPLAIN--" I tried once again, but was interrupted by a very angry Sans.
       "NO! I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! You know what? JUST LEAVE! I DON'T CARE FOR THIS ANYMORE!" Sans yelled, opening the front door. I didn't care for anything right now. I was so deep in rage that I ran out of the house, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.
"YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE HUMANS ON THE SURFACE! CRUEL AND ALWAYS AN ASS!" I yelled from outside. Sans chuckled.
"Whatever trash!" Sans called before slamming the door shut. That hurt. Really bad. The tears landed in the snow. I just realized what I had said about Sans. I deserved to be called trash after that. Of course, a mistake like me SHOULD be called trash.
       With tears flying behind me, I ran to the only place I thought that would let me stay for a least one night. Grillby's. I had some G in my pocket, so I could even pay Grillby to let me stay.
       I knocked frantically on the entrance of the bar. Grillby opened it and gestured me inside.
       "You know we're closed right?" Grillby asked, cleaning dishes. I nodded and handed him fifteen G.
       "This is to let me stay for one night...please, I don't have anywhere else," I said. Grillby nodded but handed the G back. I didn't protest.
       "There aren't many places to sleep in here, but I recommend taking the booth," Grillby said, pointing to an empty, but clean, booth. I nodded as I laid down on the chair.
       "So how come you don't have a place to stay?" Grillby asked. "I personally thought that you would stay with Sans."
       "S-Sans and I got into a fight...a-a nasty one too," I explained. "H-He kicked me out...s-so that's why I'm here. I-I'm not even sure i-if we're d-dating a-anymore..."
       Grillby nodded. "That sucks. I'll let you stay here for however long you need, at least until you two work things out."
       "Thank you," I said, already falling to sleep.

       All from a stupid drunk.