Breath of Fresh Air

Frisk's P.O.V.
All of my friends and I walked out of that mountain. For the first time in what it seems like years, I saw the sun rise. It looked beautiful today.
The sun was just at the right angle, above the beach in the distance. The beach I used to go to all the time as a child.
       The mountains in the far west was greener than ever, due to the trees growing on the sides of them. Great for hiking.
       The big city on the far east in which I lived in a long time ago seemed busy as always. It looked cleaner from a distance than when you are walking around in it.
       A forest was separating all three of those areas. I remember getting lost in that forest, trying to be alone and to myself. I'd chase butterflies and birds that flew by.
The sky looked very pretty too. Deep gold surrounded the horizon, slowly turning into a bubblegum pink if you looked up.
Everything was just perfect today.
"Beautiful, is it not my child?" Toriel asked, caressing my hair. I nodded, purring for a second.. due to Toriel scratching behind my ear slightly.
I breathed in slowly. It felt good to actually breathe the Earth's air instead of whatever was down in the Underground.
"It's really something. It's a shame to know most humans take it for granted," Asgore said, sighing. I sighed too. It was true, humans didn't appreciate what they have.
We all stayed silent for a moment. The view was breathtaking, after all. I could feel a boney hand slither around and grab my hand. Of course, it was Sans.
       "It was impossible to get this stubborn monster out of that mountain to see this amazing beauty," Undyne said, pointing to Sans. "He was so damn determined to stay next to you until you woke up. The only time he got out was when I made him chaperone for Alphys's and my date! Even then, he kept his hood on."
       "I didn't want to see ANYTHING without Frisk," Sans said. I smiled and blushed at him. Sweet bag of bones...
"VERY ROMANTIC, DEAR BROTHER!" Papyrus cheered, picking Sans up and hugging him in a deathly hug. "YOU CERTAINLY ARE COMMITTED, AREN'T YOU?"
"Y-Yeah, Pap...p-put me down?" Sans asked, short of breath. Once Papyrus set him back down, Sans inhaled deeply.. almost like he was under water for days and hasn't come up since.
       I sat down; still staring at the view, my tail swirling around in content. My breathing was calm and my ears twitched happily. I was happy, you could say.
      I saw Sans sit next to me, sighing. He looked happy too. Soon the others joined in, breathing in slowly. Getting a sent of the fresh, new day.
I kept my eyes on that forest. I wanted to go there very badly, yearning to chase birds and butterflies again. Maybe Sans and Papyrus could take me there sometime..
"Frisk...there's one thing we all wish to say to you," Asgore interrupted the silence. I turned to him, curious as a kitten. "We would like to thank you. You brought us something we've dreamed about for decades, something us monsters almost gave up hope for. Thank you."
"Thank you," everyone else said in sync. I didn't reply with words, but with a smile. I wanted to say "your welcome," but that seems rude. It's not like I was forced to make that decision, I WANTED to do that. They shouldn't even be thanking me.
       "You guys don't need to thank me," I replied. "I wanted to do this. I know you guys would make the same decision I made if it came down to it."
       From then on; we stayed silent again, still staring at the view. By now, the sky was a pale blue with the sun way over our heads.
       "Well...my yoga class isn't going to teach itself," Undyne sighed, getting up. "I'll see you dorks later."
"SPEAKING OF JOBS AND CAREERS," Papyrus said, getting up too. "I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TODAY! I MUST NOT BE LATE!"
"Asgore and I have to attend our little bakery stand," Toriel said as Papyrus ran off like a loon on steroids. "We must leave. See you soon, my child."
Just like that, with Toriel dragging Asgore by the ear, Sans and I were the only ones left staring at the view.
"So... what now?" Sans asked, scooching closer to me. I smiled and faced him, my face nearly touching his.
"Don't know...maybe we should look for houses, get something to eat.." I suggested a couple of options. Sans' smile seemed to grow wider.
Without warning, Sans kissed me passionately. I melted into it as did Sans. We stayed like that for a while. Until we pulled away for air, that is.
"Whelp, you ready to start a new?" Sans chuckled, scratching my ear. Between purrs and giggles, I replied:

"Hell yeah."