Halloween Party

Frisk's P

Frisk's P.O.V.
"Everyone's gonna LOVE this you guys!" I cheered as I put the finishing touches on Sans' makeup.
"Y'know, this is pretty...sweet...of you to do this," Sans chuckled, making a sugar skull pun. I giggled as Papyrus groaned.
"A~nd...done!" I said as I jumped up and down. Sans and Papyrus looked really good! I was proud of my work.
"TIME FOR YOUR OUTFIT!" Papyrus said, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs. I yelped as Papyrus almost knocked down the door to Sans' room.
Papyrus closed the door behind him and held out my costume along with hair extensions...my hair was too short for this costume. I took the outfit.
"A-Aren't you going to leave?" I asked, blushing. I didn't want Papyrus watching me change.
"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!" Papyrus cheered, still standing right in front of me. I blushed deeper.
"A-At least t-turn a-around..." I said, my ears pinned down to my head. Papyrus thankfully did what he was asked.
I quickly put on the hand-sewn costume. I was dressing up as Asuna from SOA. I put of the hair extensions and looked into a mirror. (A/N: thank you @BlueMousey !! And everyone else who suggested!)
       I sighed. I never thought that my ears would show. Then again, the thought never even dawned on me. My tail was hidden.
       "THE OUTFIT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU TINY NEKO!" Papyrus complemented. I jumped. Was he watching while I was turned around?!
"WE MUST SHOW SANS!" Papyrus cheered, almost knocking down the door again. I heard some muffled talking before I heard Papyrus call my name.
"N-No! I-I don't like the way it looks!" I refused to show anyone...especially Sans. "M-Maybe I'll sit this party out...w-what if people make fun of me?"
"Can't be that bad right?" Sans called, wanting to see the costume. I sighed. I walked out of the room and down the stairs.
"Um...w-wow...I uh..." Sans kept stuttering. I blushed as my body kept shaking. I never realized that Sans was mostly looking at my chest area.
"SEE TINY NEKO? EVEN SANS IS--SANS?" Papyrus asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. Sans was...getting a nose bleed?
"F-Forgive me, for I have sinned..." Sans quietly said. My ears were pinned to my head, my lip quivering, and I was shaking in my shoes.
"E-Everyone's gonna t-think I'm a freak..." I stuttered, almost to tears. "M-My ears are visible...s-someone's ought to find out! T-Then other m-monsters are g-going to hear about it--"
"Stop doubting yourself," Sans said, wiping away blood. "I'm sure you're just overreacting. You look lavish."
"I-I'm flattered, but w-what if m-monsters don't think the s-same way y-you do?" I asked, still worried. Sans chuckled.
"We'll never know until we get going," Sans said, taking my hand along with Papyrus's. I sighed one last time until Sans teleported us.
We were a few steps away from Alphys's lab. I whimpered as we got closer to the door. Papyrus ran up and knocked loudly. Undyne opened the door.
       "Hey punks, you got here...acceptably late," Undyne sighed, holding the door for us. "Nice costumes by the way!"
(A/N: play vid at top if you want. You may have to replay it a few times...only if you want)
I made my movements slow as I walked into the lab. The place was packed full of different monsters coming from different areas of the underground.
"I'm gonna die..." I quietly said. Papyrus was off dancing with Undyne while Sans and I were left there.
       "I'm gonna go check on Pap...see if he's with that robot," Sans sighed. I giggled and nodded. Soon I was left there. I took this opportunity and hid in the shadows of a dark corner.
       I jumped when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I faced the monster. My heart dropped and my eyes widened. Theo was here.
       "Hey kitty, ya miss me?" Theo asked, getting closer to my face. I yelped, backing away. It didn't work...I only backed up into the wall.
       "You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you," Theo said, his nose now touching mine.
       I tried moving, but Theo grabbed my hands with one arm and held my legs in place by stepping his foot on mine.
       "Let go!" I said, struggling to get out of Theo's grasp. Nothing. I scoffed at him when he grabbed my breast.
       "There are millions of monsters here...and a lot of them are my friends. If they see you doing this, you'll be dead before you know it!" I warned. Theo didn't listen. His movements on my breast became rougher. I screeched, struggling harder.
       My leg became free, and Theo didn't notice. I took this time to kick him away. While he was hurt, I ran away trying to find Undyne, Sans, Papyrus...anyone!
       I felt Theo jump on me. I fell to the ground, landing on my ear. It hurt but I didn't care. Theo laughed as others continued with the party.
       "You're gonna have one good time after doing that,~" Theo said. Wait what?! That turned him on?!
       I felt something hot and wet on my neck. Theo was licking my neck, trying to find my sensitive spot. I gasped as Theo found it. He chuckled an bit down hard on it. I could feel blood trickle out of the wound.
       Theo moved down from my neck to my chest. I whimpered as I tried pushing him away...no avail.

Sans' P.O.V.
       I left Frisk to stand there for a while. I decided to go back and get her so all of us could hang out. I was walking through the crowd until I stopped and looked down.
       Frisk and that psychopath Theo was on the ground. It was like I was the only one who noticed this. Frisk was trying to push Theo away. I knew she didn't want him to do this.
       With my magic, I held Theo in the air. Frisk noticed me and ran to hide behind me. I could've spawned in some bones or Gaster Blasters, but that'd cause a lot of people to notice.
       So all I did was throw Theo out an open window. I closed it with my magic and turned to Frisk. I hugged her. She didn't say anything or do anything. I felt her trying to hug back, but she let her arm fall again.
       I moved away to find any bruises. I found a hickey on her neck...it was bleeding, but not too serious. I checked everywhere else...nothing. I hugged her again.
       "I-I'm staying next to you for the rest of the night," Frisk said, her voice shaking. I nodded and took her to the rest of the group. Frisk did a good job hiding what happened to her.

       Hopefully we can enjoy the rest of the night.