Hangover

Frisk's P.O.V.
       I groaned as I opened my eyes. My head was busting and I felt nauseous. I didn't even bother sitting up, knowing that it'd hurt more to do so. But I knew I had to. I had to get up, no matter how bad it hurt.
       I made my movements slow. Even that didn't help. It seemed like gravity was my enemy, pushing down hard on my body.
       I heard the door open quietly to show my skeleton mate. He held a ketchup bottle in one hand, a glass of milk in the other, and a pill bottle was held in the air.
       "How's your head?" Sans asked, walking slowly towards me. "You...definitely drank last night."
       "If you want the truth, I feel like shit," I answered. Sans chuckled and handed me the glass of milk. It was warm. Sure, it wouldn't help the nausea with HUMANS. For Nekos, it was like a medicine that would heal you in an instant.
       "I would think so," Sans agreed, handing me the pill bottle. I opened it and took a small pill. I popped it in my mouth and took a swig of my milk.
       "What...happened last night?" I asked, clutching my drink tight. "I don't remember anything...the world kind of went into a blur after you took my out of the party."
       Sans' face was covered in deep blue. "W-Well...I took you and Pap home. Pap went to bed a few minutes after we arrived. You...b-bent down in front of me a-and--"
       "Oh my god...!!" I yelped, fully understanding where Sans was going. I slapped my hand onto my head.
       "N-Nothing happened!!" Sans reassured me, taking my hand off of my head and held it. "I stopped you before you...y'know. I took you to my room so you could sleep."
       I stayed silent after that. I felt really bad. I let myself get drunk like that. I knew I shouldn't have drank the rest of the alcohol that was in that bottle. All for trying to fit in.
       "S-Sorry..." I quietly said, bowing my head. My ears were pinned down to my head, my tail fidgeting left and right.
       "Don't be. It was the alcohol talking," Sans said, scratching behind my ear. I couldn't help but purr...which made the headache worse. I winced and pulled away slightly.
       "SANS?! IS THE TINY NEKO BETTER?" Papyrus's booming voice came from outside the door. Sans forgot to close it behind him. I yelped in pain.
       "Q-Quiet Pap!" Sans said, putting a finger on his teeth. "Frisk has a massive headache. We need to be a little quieter!"
       "My apologies, tiny Neko!" Papyrus apologized. I didn't care about the headache...I was surprised that Papyrus had a hushed voice! I never new that he could go so quiet.
       "Do you wanna do something to get your mind off of last night?" Sans asked, holding out a hand. I nodded and took it.
       "Just let me change real quick," I said as Sans slowly helped me get on my feet. I wobbled a bit, but I was able to stand. Sans and Papyrus left me in the room to myself.
       I grabbed some sweats and a Star Wars T-shirt. I grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it over my head, only to show my blue bra and underwear.

Sans' P.O.V.
       I sighed as I walked back to the door of my room. I planned on setting up a movie for all of us, but I forgot to ask for Frisk's opinion.
       Without knocking, I quietly opened the door. I stopped where I stood. Frisk's body was visible, showing a bra and underwear. I blushed madly as I slammed the door shut. I walked down the stairs with my eyes gone.
       "Sans? Your face is a complete blueberry! Is something wrong?" Papyrus asked, setting a hand on my shoulder. I didn't say anything, the memory of what happened was printed in my mind.
       "Hey. Did you guys plan anything while I was changing?" Frisk asked, running down the stairs.
       "I was planning on watching a movie...any thoughts?" I asked, still blushing. Papyrus shrugged and Frisk's eyes sparkled as her smile grew.
       "That expression," I laughed, walking close to Frisk. "That's the expression of someone who wants to suggest a movie. Spill the beans!"
       Frisk inhaled deeply before she almost screamed: "PONYO!!"
       I laughed as I turned on Netflix. I skimmed through anime movies and finally found Ponyo. I put it on and we all sat on the couch. I felt like we were a family.

        We probably were, yet we never would know.