Dance Battle

(A/N: play the vid at top)
Frisk's P.O.V.
       Once the music started, monsters started clapping. What seemed to be millions of eyes staring at me, I got embarrassed. I hid my face deeper into my hoodie. I could still see Sans and others, I just hoped that no one could see me.
       Sans started dancing. Well, he was waving his whole body around to the beat. He was pretty good at it...monsters seemed to like it. A few beats after that, Sans started toprocking. Then he started doing some backflips and freestyle. Monsters absolutely loved him.
       "Your turn...let's see how...a girl can do!" Sans said, breathing heavy. He was out of breath. I laughed.
       "You know what's funny?" I asked him. I got into position. "Cats always land on their feet!"
       With that, I did multiple front flips all the way up to where I faced Sans. After my final one I jumped straight into soulja boy. Monsters cheered. I slid left and right, making my body move to the music. I did one more back flip over Sans. My face close to his. His expression made me giggle.
       Once I landed monsters clapped and cheered. Okay...they like you. Not a scratch either. You're doing good.
       Sans shrugged. He held out a hand. I looked him, curious and confused.
       "You got style...it'd be rude not to give these monsters what they want," Sans said, his hand still outstretched for me to grab. I inhaled deeply and took his hand.
       Sans pulled me in and we started dancing around each other. He'd grab my body occasionally and throw me into the air...I'd do a little trick like a front flip before Sans caught me. We did good together.
Sans dipped me. One of his arms supporting me while the other lifted my leg up. It looked like something in ballet. One last time, he threw me into the air and caught me bridal style. I blushed when Sans set me down.
"How...interesting!~" a robotic voice rang behind Sans. "A skeleton and a human...dancing!~"
Sans groaned. "What do you want?"
"I want to know exactly who you are dancing with,~" the voice continued. I couldn't see who this was over Sans. "I admit, she has style with the outfit.~ Great dancing skills...but can she master the art of dancing against me?~~"
Sans moved out of the way to show a tall...VERY tall robot. Jet black hair was swept to the side, shorts like Sans', and a crop top shirt with "MTT" printed on it.
       "You look oddly familiar..." I stepped in. The robot laughed. "Oh! You're 'Mettaton' right? I've seen you on your show!"
       "She's a fan?~ Oh...this just makes it harder for me to beat her!~" Mettaton pouted. I smiled and shrugged. Sans groaned again.
       "Leave her alone. You don't even know her!" Sans complained, getting in front of me. "Besides, I know your tricks. You'd take your 'contestants' and bring them to your show. They'd either be injured or dead."
       "For the record honey, my contestants would walk out just fine!~" Mettaton corrected Sans. "But it should be HER choice.~ What do you say sweetie?~"
       "What exactly are you trying to get me to do?" I asked. Mettaton laughed again. Sans sighed and grabbed my hand...like he was going to teleport us away.
       "I want you on my show~! A little dance battle against you and me,~" Mettaton explained, adjusting his shirt. "The whole underground would be able to see your skills~! Tell you what: if you win, I'll give you ten thousand G.~ If you lose, I get that fabulous hoodie of yours.~"
       Ten thousand G?! We'd be able to get so much stuff with that! But Sans doesn't seem fond of that idea...
       "I-I'm...uh...I-I..." I stuttered. I didn't know what choice to make. I looked at Sans. He looked back. His expression read "it's your choice." I smiled and turned back to Mettaton.
       "I accept!" I said proudly. Mettaton laughed as other monsters cheered. Sans sighed.
       "You can come if you want..." I said quietly, giving Sans a hug. "If something happens...you can step in..."
       "I'm coming...I just don't trust this guy," Sans said, hugging me back. "But if you want to do this, I won't stop you."
       "Thanks bonehead," I giggled. Sans and I separated and walked along with Mettaton.

       This robot is going down. And I'll get that ten thousand G!