A/N: Wednesday Q&A

Heya cinnabons! Today is another Q&A!

First, I'd like to mention the lemon that I posted yesterday. Listen guys, you all wanted a lemon so I gave you a lemon. It was kinda weird that most of you said things like you didn't.. Enjoy(?) reading my chapter.
You guys kept saying "write a lemon!" So I did. But once I posted it, you guys kinda acted like World War Trump just started.
This kinda made me a little confused and..upset(? Not really upset but..disappointed). I'm not mad at you guys, I'd never be mad. It's just that.. I worked very hard on that chapter, and finally posting it made me excited. But the reviews I got..made it feel like I wrote it for almost nothing.
I'll delete that chapter if you guys want, because I listen to all of my cinnabons.

But, anyways. Q&A! Let's get right into it!

@Chilli_Writez asks...
Q: How old are you?
A: π

@Schoolgirl188 asks...
Q: Are we gonna get Alphys X Undyne books anytime in the future?
A: That never even crossed my mind.. I was planning after I've finished my "A New Friend" book, I'd write a "Sans X Reader" book.
But, I'll think about an Alphys X Undyne.

Anonymous asks...
Q: Do you think "back kisses" are cute?
A: YES!! Back kisses are the cutest thing ever! To me, they make you feel safe and wanted. So, yes. I think back kisses are adorable!

Anonymous asks...
Q: Okay, I have a few:
•Would you still love your significant other if they gained 100 pounds?
•What fear keeps you awake at night?
•If your significant other said it was ok, would you cheat on them?
A: Hm. Very good questions!
#1: Yes, I'd still love them. Looks don't matter. I don't care if they gained weight. Because 1) I have more to cuddle with, 2) Again, looks don't matter. I love my significant other with everything I have. I love them, for them!
#2: There are a couple of things that keep me awake.. 1) Anime nightmares. 2) Dreams of losing loved ones..
#3: HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!! Why in the fuck would I cheat? I hate cheaters. I hate people who think it's okay to fuck around with some other chick/dude. I would NEVER put my significant other in pain, even if I had to in order to "save the world" or some shit.

Anonymous asks...
Q: LOVE ME!! PLEASE!! WILL YOU LOVE ME?!!!
A: Okay!! I LOVE YOU, CINNABON! STAY AWESOME!! >:3

Thank you all so much for reading this! Please send in more questions if you have any! I'll answer anything and everything! Come up with the most embarrassing comment you can come up with even!
I'll seriously answer anything XD

Also, want to be anonymous for asking questions? Please private message me your question! I'll automatically put you as "Anonymous" for the next Q&A!

LOVE YOU ALL!! <3