Her Coma-Part 3

Sans' P.O.V.
¥*Monday*¥
       I walked into Frisk's room. She still laid there, on Life Support. I did come in around lunch time, so Alphys might've put it in before I came over.
       I sat by Frisk's side, holding her hand. Her ears twitched here and there. Her tail must've been under her.. that must be a little uncomfortable.
       I let it be, seeing that she looked fine right now. I sighed as I stroked Frisk's hair. Soft...
        "Sorry I came in a little late today, I was checking up on Toriel and Asgore," I said. I planned on talking to Frisk about how everyone was doing, including myself. I'd do this until she got better. I promised to myself and Frisk that I would do this.
"Speaking of them, Toriel is still baking those amazing pies!" I started talking about Toriel. Goat Mom had to be the first person to think about, right?
I continued. "She's planning on setting up a little stand to sell her pies and other sweets. Near a grocery store, so humans would be able to notice it. I think it'll work, so I'm being as supportive as I can." (A/N: NO, THERE IS NO "SORIEL" IN THIS!! ...screw that ship...TORIEL IS LIKE 80 AND SANS IS AT LEAST IN EARLY 20'S!)
"Asgore's being supportive too," I moved onto Asgore. Fluffy Bunny had to be another priority, right?
So, I continued. "Speaking of which, he's doing great. He's trying to learn how to bake too so he and Toriel can open a successful business."
"They both miss you, y'know..." I said, scratching Frisk's ear. I could see her sigh. "They'd like to have you back. Who knows, they may even ask you to help."
       Frisk's mushed up lunch was pumping through the tube. Soon enough, water came too. I let her be from then on.

¥*Tuesday*¥
       Groggily waking up on a Tuesday, I walked back into Frisk's room. For her, I'd lose anything and everything I had. Sleep, eating, and whatever the hell else.
       "Morning Frisk.. Hopefully, you slept well," I greeted. Right now, Alphys told me she took the tube out after a very early breakfast. I again sat by her side, scratching her ear.
       Frisk looked annoyed and uncomfortable. Must be her tail aching. I lifted her body a little. I pulled her tail out from under her. Her expression was more calm now.
       "I saw Paps yesterday," I started talking about Papyrus. He had to be a little special to Frisk, seeing how much they act like siblings.
       I continued. "He's doing 'great,' as always...heheh. The Great Papyrus misses you. He wants to make you proud, so he's trying really hard to find a job. He's got an interview today on becoming a chef. He says if his one doesn't work, he'll just try again."
       I could see Frisk sigh like the she did yesterday. I know she wants to come back. She just needs a little boost. And I'll be there to give it to her.

¥*Wednesday*¥
       I walked in late tonight. I was chaperoning for Alphys and Undyne. On their date. I never knew why I HAD to be there. Maybe to make sure nothing went wrong? Everything went okay, and I didn't have to do anything. At least I got ketchup for free.
I sat by Frisk's side, holding her hand. She must've already had dinner before we all left. I cleared my throat.
"Hey kid, me again...heh..." I said awkwardly. It seems to get Frisk laughing when I'm awkward..but it didn't work.
"Alphys and Undyne went on a date tonight, and it went perfectly!" I cheered. Frisk smirked. "They're both doing great. Alphys is helping you here. Undyne was able to get a yoga trainer job. She loves the job!"
"They both miss you. They want to hang out with you and watch anime," I said, moving some of Frisk's hair out of her face. Frisk sighed again.
C'mon...what else do I need to say for you to get back DETERMINATION?

¥*Thursday*¥
Walking into Frisk's room around two o'clock, Alphys was just taking Frisk off of Life Support. Once she left, I walked over to Frisk. Of course, like I did this whole week, I sat by her. This time I messed around with her tail. Soft...much softer than her ears!
       "Grillby came up to the surface today. He says he hopes you get better," I mentioned of Grillby. Frisk stirred around. That's getting to her. Must be really good friends with him.
       "He's asking other monsters to help him move Grillby's up here," I continued, stroking Frisk's tail. "Sure, he'll have to get a new place sorted out..but moving the furniture and supplies couldn't be that hard, right?"
       I sighed. "...Please wake up soon..."

¥*Friday*¥
       I didn't know weather to feel desperate, upset, or keep hope. It's been five days since Frisk has been like this. Today I bursted into Frisk's room, hoping she was awake and well. Of course, she was still laying there.
       I sighed. I walked over and sat by Frisk's side. I held her hand. Frisk stirred around a little. I could tell she's more aware of her surroundings now. She's more lively today.
"...I need you to come back..okay?" I said, desperate. "We all do.. I miss you, I miss your smile, your laugh, your kindness.."
Just when I thought she'd just lay there, the unbelievable happened.

Frisk opened her eyes. "...Hey, bonehead.."